𝟥𝟧 | 𝖣𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗒 𝖨𝗍 . . . 𝖣𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗒 𝖨𝗍 𝖠𝗅𝗅

❝ 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Odette: I made it back at the house

Odette: I just told mamá y papá.

Serenity: Okay stay safe.

Odette: I should be the one telling you that, Diabla. Please be careful tonight.

Serenity: I always am.

I put my phone down and close my eyes while I stretch out my arms. I've been training in hand in hand combat for the past two hours and right now we're taking a 30 minute break before we head back and finish our final hour.

Then we are free for the next few hours until we leave. A knock at the door makes me open my eyes and look over to see my mama. "Estrella told me I'd find you here. Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to stretch out my muscles before we get back in."

"How are you and Elijah?" She asks, sitting on the bed next to me.

"Remember when I told you I didn't think I would be able to find love given what I do?" I look at her and she nods without saying a word. "I think I found someone because I've never felt this way towards any man."

"You love him, don't you?"

There's no point in denying this to my mama. I mean she's the woman who gave birth to me, she's obviously going to find out one way or another.

I answer by nodding my head yes.

She wraps her arm around me and I lay my head on her shoulder. "You know I haven't seen Natalie or Elijah since they were 15 or 16 years old and before that, they were only two years old before your father and I left."