Chapter 5~Party

~~Sorry Time skip to the next day~~

"Everyone is back!" Carol shouted running out of the main room where you were to the landing pad to meet everyone getting off the jet.

You ran after her trying to beat Carol to the elevator. Surprisingly you passed her in the hall and got the the elevator first. She laughed saying "your lucky that I wasn't at full speed."

By the time y'all got up there they were all off the jet already.

Bucky ran up to you and hugged you while he spun you around saying "Hey doll, you miss me?"

He finally put you down and you looked over to Nat seeing that she gave you a mean looking stare. But you just brushed it off because you already told her y'all were just friends.

"The party tonight will be to celebrate the mission going as planned. It was be high school game night, like truth or dare and spend the bottle. It starts at nine in the main room. Wear your whatever you want because I know I will be wearing my pajamas." Tony said with a smirk on his face

Wanda came up to you asking if you wanted to get ready together and you agreed.

Wanda asked "so, is there anyone you like? You and Bucky are sure close."

"There is someone but it's not Bucky." You said while biting your lip. "Wandaaa? Your pajamas are matching, you trying to get someone's attention. Who is it tell me!" You got right up beside her.

"Well it's Vision if I am being honest." Shyly she said

"Well let's get down to that party!" You said pulling her up off the bed

~down at the party~

"Let play spin the bottle!" Drunk Tony said

You, Wanda, Thor, Tony, Steve, Pepper, Maria, Rhode, and some others. "Hope some of you guys are cool with guy to guy." You said as you laughed

Half way though the game a lot of people were out because they refused to kiss someone. You, Natasha, Thor,and Wanda were left and it was your turn to spin.

You spin it. It lands on Natasha but she gets up and walks out not wanting to kiss you. After a minute you walk out too. You are furious to where your head is pounding.

You storm up to her room to ask her why the fuck she just walked away. You reach her door and went to knock loudly but she opens the door knowing you where there. It was like she was watching out the peephole waiting on you.

"Wh-Why the fu-" you where cut off by Nat grabbing you bye your shirt and pulling you into her room. You continue your sentence "why the fuck did you just walk away. Do you hate me that much? Am I that gross to you or..or wh-" she cut you off again but this time she pulled you to her and laid a kiss on your lips to shut you up.

While backing off of you she said "No it's nothing like that I just thought that our first kiss shouldn't be in front of everyone." She opens the door back up and pushes you out in the hall

"Wait...what was that? I thought you didn't like me." You said as you where looking in her eyes confused

"That was just to make up for me not kissing you when the bottle landed on me. Bye now, good night" she told you with a smirk and shutting the door in your face

You bang on the door saying "whatever, good night to you to I guess"

—————————————-

~~I am writing more as you read this. I will write up to 5 chapters before I publish them so you have a little more to read.
If you have any ideas let me know and I can work them into it. Thank you for reading, more are coming soon.