"open"

"yea, ok so with the land we bought it's very seculded"

"i think you did that on purpose"

"i did but also because i wanna lot of windows, thats what i wanted to talk to you about"

"windows?"

"yes, we can get them like you can choose a setting where it's tented then not"

"that's fine with me"

"is it really? like ion want this to be something that i said and you went with it"

"no, it's actually a good idea you get your windows and we also get privacy when we want it"

"you sure"

"yes"

"ok"

"so that's it right"

"yea"

"ok now tell me where everything will be so i can try to draw it out"

"3 rooms in the basement, 1 on the main floor and 4 on the second floor"

"and these are for..."

"guest rooms, twins rooms and my hair room"

"my man cave is gonna be in the basment"

"that's fine, just know it'll be bedrooms down there"

"you're not allowed in the cave"

"boy please, if i pay i lay"

"then you won't pay"

"babes we're splitting bills"

"ew you still wana do that"

"yea, we both will be living there"

"🙄"

"why are you so against me paying bills, you were about to fight me for paying half with this house😂"

"cause you shouldn't have to"

"if i live here then yes i should"

"no"

"😂you're a good man cameron"

"i try😊"

"but on any property we have ima pay half"

"you do too much"

"🤣🤣"

"ok i no longer feel like doing this, whenever we find a company to build we'll tell them. but right now we needa find a house"

"i found two"

"when"

"just now"

"show me"

"ok so i know for a fact the house won't be done before they get here-"

"how long do you think it'll take"

"until we can fully move in? more than a year for sure, so if we have people start when we get down there next month, then it'll be done around the same time next year and that's only done building it. then the twins will be here so i'll be able to decorate and that'll take..."

"we painting?"

"😁"

"girl you make me sick"