Chapter 10 (his deadly game)

Start from the beginning

Subaru: they just keep messing with me!

Subaru ran out from the room but I stood still.

Beatrice: why are you standing still?

Y/n: if that kid had dog in her hands and that dog harmed everyone except for her. That means.

Beatrice: what are you talking about?

Y/n: heh, it's child slaughtering time.

Beatrice: what?

Y/n: heh, heheh. *Teleports next to Subaru*

Subaru: y/n we need to-

Y/n: I'll be in the village.

Subaru: but why do you have axe and knife?

Y/n: for self protection. *Teleports away*
_______________________________________

(In village)

I saw that kids were playing when one was acting suspicious.

Y/n: psst, hey kid!

Meili looked at me.

Y/n: want a candy?

Meili: huh?

Y/n: *shows a candy.* Come on. It's so colorful. Everyone likes candy.

Meili was hesitant at first but then he started to approach me. Little did she knew what was I hiding behind my second hand.
_______________________________________
(Later)

Subaru and rem were in the village.

Subaru: what happened here?

Villager: kids are missing.

Subaru: was I too late? *Continues to run*

Rem: the barrier is broken.

Subaru: I smell... blood?

Rem: I smell it too.

Subaru: but something is here... Is it a... HAND!?
_______________________________________

(With meili)

(Meili pov)

I was running as fast as I could to save my life. He is running after me. I thought that he was a normal person but when I approached him enough, he grabbed me and cut my hand fully. I called beasts to protect me but when I went deep inside in forest, I saw blood everywhere. I didn't stopped running though. When I looked behind he wasn't there.

Meili: what is he...

When I turned around I saw a trees where was written with blood "there is no escape", "fun is infinite", "why are you scared?". Tears started to form on my eyes, I wasn't sure what to do. I was continued running from this monster.

Meili: where are mabeasts?

When this monster disappeared I saw another bloody tree where was written with blood "it's just a game".

Meili: it's just a game?

???: don't you agree?

When I turned around, I saw that black eyes with dark red bloody pupils. He had creepy wide smile. Blood was all over his teeth, hands, clothes or hands. In one left hand he had head of the mabeast. In right hand he had an axe.

Meili: w-why are you after me?

???: Why are you scared? it's just a game. If you die, game will be over.

Meili: you are crazy!

I turned around and was running. Mabeasts finally showed up. They were far away but.