35) Aggressive eater ❤️🌏 ( lizzie ) requested

Requested by EmmaStan11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 4 months

Tw : none.

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

Lizzie woke up as she heard her 4 months daughter cry in her crib. She looked the clock it was 8 a.m. already . Lizzie and robbie were busy doing late night works . So they had slept a little more than usual . U continued to cry until ur voice got cracked . Lizzie came to u and picked u up . She smelt something wrong .

"Oh..So u pooped in ur diaper " Lizzie said and kissed her daughter's head .

"Robbie wake up and hold her . She has pooped . Hold her while I get some diaper and pants " she said and have u to robbie .U cannot support ur head fully still now...So robbie supported ur neck with one palm and ur back with other and put u on his chest .

" Baby girl u pooped ? Ok dont cry " he patted ur back . Lizzie just entered with diapers and pants ...

"Can I do it ?" Robbie asked ...Yes he si different than other men. He loves to spend time with her daughter and do every work for her while Lizzie is busy...He loves doing it..

"Yeah sure..Thanks " Lizzie said while she sat beside and see how robbie has changed after she got pregnant and had u . They wanted a child but he wasn't sure whether he could be a father or not .He was so careless , party -boy type of man...But after u were born he has full focus on u and became full dad mode .

Robbie put u down and slowly opened ur diaper . He threw the old one into the dustbin and cleaned u up..He put some powder and put on a clean diaper and small cute PJs . He then picked u up and kissed ur pink cheeks .

"Dada loves u baby" he said which made u laugh...

"Omg !!Baby u are having teeth ...Wow...My baby is growing fast" Lizzie said....

U were hungry so u cried . Lizzie understood ...She took u from robbie and positioned u and pulled her shirt down .It was night time so she wasn't Wearing a bra. She rubbed her nipple around ur mouth and u latched on...She loves to feed u but recently u have become aggressive while drinking . Lizzie and robbie both were clueless why . U drank fast and then after 5 mins u started to let it go while indicating to switch . Lizzie switched sides but still u were drinking to fast...She was getting pain now but she didn't say ..

"Oww !!" Lizzie said in pain..

"What happened ?" Robbie asked with concerned face..

"She is biting my nipple...Ow" she said while u were biting her nipple while drinking...It was only 20 mins so she beared the pain of u biting her nipple she continued to feed u until it was 5 mins more and u latched off....She saw her nipple become red .

"Ow...That hurts baby...Why were u chewing it?" Lizzie asked while dressing .

"Maybe she is teething that's why " robbie said while taking u...

U started to bite his finger ...

"No no baby no..." He said and put u in between them and made u sleep .

"Is it paining ?" Robbie asked .

"Yeah..A bit..It's ok..It happens " she said with her beautiful smile while kissing ur head .

"U should pump ur milk and then make her drink .." robbie said..

"No i want to breastfeed .I love the moments . It bonds so much between us" she said went into the shower . To be honest her nipple was very much paining but she didn't show tht much.

After coming out she saw u awake with robbie .

"Bubba u are awake?" She asked and u gave a big smile...

She carefully took u as u still didn't got ur neck support by urself and robbie went in the shower .

"Bubba u should not chew mama's nipple while drinking milk...It hurts me...I have pain" she said and u looked at her with bright green eyes .

Robbie came out shirtless with a towel around his waist ...

" Can I take her too to bath with her ?" He said and Lizzie nodded and undressed u . U became nakey baby ...
Robbie took and hold u on his chest while he opened the shower ...He kissed ur head while having a bath...His towel was wrapped around his waist and Lizzie stood and took pictures . After sometime robbie gave u to Lizzie . Lizzie took u to the bed , dried u up ,put some lotion , powder and make u dress...She out u on her shoulder and took u out to the garden . So that u could have some fresh air .

~time skip~

It was almost 11 a.m. and u were becoming fussy . U were hungry . So Lizzie took u .Positioned u and pulled her shirt and bra down and u latched on . U suckled aggressively .

"Slow down baby...My milk is all its" she said and kissed ur head ...

After some time she switched u and u just bite her nipple harder this time...

"Oww !! Y/n "She yelled harder and u let go off her nipple . Robbie ran to her and Lizzie saw her nipple was bright red due to ur bite...It pained a lot.

Robbie took u and u looked at Lizzie ...

"Y/n...Bad girl ...Very bad girl u have become ...U hurt mama...U hurt me..I told u not to bite my nipple and u bite it harder .U have become a bad girl " she scolded u and u cried ...

Robbie cooed u up and down...U sucked ur thumb and slept ...He put u on ur crib.

He came down ...He sat down beside Lizzie ...And asked ..

"Did it hurts ?" .

"Yeah it does . She bite my nipple harder this time. It is bright red ...", She said and felt sorry for yelling at u .

"Is my baby asleep?" She asked

"Yeah she is..." She said and lut her head on Robbie's chest .

~at 8 p.m.~

U woke up from long nap and cried ...Robbie came and took u down...He gave u to Lizzie ...She again exposed her breast and let her nipple touch ur lips...Ur opened ur lips and sucked it ...Until the milk filled ur mouth . U suckled it and seeing Lizzie smile at u. . u gave a sweet smile..U didn't bite this time and moreover u weren't aggressive anymore..U drank peacefully now. After 30 mins u latched off and Lizzie burped u .

"Good girl baby...U didn't bite this time kr weren't aggressive . Good job...Mama is happy now and don't do it anymore " she said and kissed u head ...

From next time u didn't bite or weren't aggressive anymore . Lizzie's scolding that day made u learn. And Lizzie breastfed u every time. ....U both love it so much .

_________________________________________

Hope u like it DanicaVanZyl8

Thanks for reading 🌏❤️