=U 15=

"I wanna move to another country

"I wanna move to another country... " Jungkook says, making the three to look at him.
"J-" Jackson is cut off as the news shows something.

Breaking news...

"15 year old taken by three 25 year olds. Family said that the three wouldn't want to give them the teenager"

They frowned until Jackson, Mark, and Youngjae's photo is shown on the TV. Jungkook's eyes widened, looking back at the three and shook his head.
"No, no, no! This can't be! You guys didn't kidnap me! I willingly went with you three!" Jungkook says, tearing up. He shook his head and as he fell on his knees, grabbing onto his hair. The three gulped, biting their bottom lips.

"Hyungies, I'm so sorry... I don't want you guys to go to jail because of me... I'll go back to them, and...and you guys won't go to jail" Jungkook says, giving the three a small smile.
"Jungkook, no... It's okay" Jackson says and Jungkook shook his head agressively.
"It's not okay! I willingly went with you three, and now you guys might go to jail just because you took me! I didn't wanna to come to them! They changed what really happened" Jungkook says, sighing. The three sighs, staring at him.
"Kookie... " Mark says, gulping.

"I'll go with them, and you guys won't be disturbed again... Okay? I love you three, I'll miss you" Jungkook says, sniffling. They sighed and hugged him tight.

The three cried as Jungkook walked out of the house. They could've stopped him, but Jungkook told them that it'll be okay and that he'll make sure they're not involved with his problems.

Jungkook took a deep breath and took a cab, tears slipping down his cheeks. He's going back to his house. A house he didn't feel love and care. A house he wants to be away from, forever...