第20章

+++

+++

"W-What are you doing here?"
Jungkook asked as he felt scared from dojun gaze.

"What am I doing here.. I don't know maybe you can tell me"
Dojun said and came closer to Jungkook.

"I am your roommate"
Dojun evil smirked.

Jungkook just froze at that moment. he didn't realised dojun went to Taehyung's room.

"Hey dont go there!"
Jungkook confidentially said.

"Why not?.. Oh is this where Kim facking taehyung facks you?"
Dojun smirked.

"Get out!"
Jungkook yelled.

"Oh baby boy I'm here to spend some time with you"
He smirked again.

"Shut up"
Jungkook yelled.

"make me"
Dojun came closer to Jungkook and pinned him against the wall. His grip was so tight on Jungkook's wrist that it started to leave red marks. Dojun leaned closer to Jungkook's ear and whispered.

'I will you fack you till you can't walk'
Dojun smirked.

Jungkook felt so scared. He tried to struggle from the hard grip but couldn't. Jungkook began to cry.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Jungkook shouted and someone entered the room leaving dojun speechless.

"Fack look who's here"
Dojun smirked and pulled Jungkook more closer to him.

Taehyung felt like his blood is boiling. He could see how much jungkook feeling so scared around those arms. Taehyung thought nothing and punched dojun. He fell on the floor and blood was running down from dojun lips. Jungkook rushed to taehyung and hide behind him.

"FACK OFF FROM HERE"
Taehyung yelled while he held Jungkook's hand.

"Not until I make him mine"
Dojun shamelessly said while pointing at jungkook.

"What did you say?"
More anger rushed in Taehyung body.

Taehyung came on top of dojun and started to punch him hardly. Jungkook came from behind and stopped taehyung. Taehyung stood up and looked at dojun with anger in his eyes.

"I swear to god if you lay a finger on something is mine I will facking kill you baster"
Taehyung yelled, his veins could be seen on his neck due to the anger.

"Jungkook pack your stuff"
Taehyung said and jungkook nodded.

Jungkook went to his room and put all the stuff he needed inside the suitcase as his tears were running down on his cheeks.

"Hey kook"
Taehyung softy said.

"I am sorry"
Jungkook apologised and fidgeted with his sweater.

"Why are you sorry hmh?"
Taehyung asked and pulled Jungkook in a hug.

"I u-used to think that d-dojun is a g-good guy"
Jungkook cried on older's chest.