"Don't cry, kookie"
Taehyung kissed on Jungkook's hairs.

"I fought with you because of him"
Jungkook cried more.

"But it was before you weren't mine"
Taehyung smirked and jungkook blushed.

"Stop"
Jungkook gently pulled him away and started to pack his stuff.

"The security guards took him to principals"
Taehyung said.

"Isn't it 2am?"
Jungkook looked up at taehyung.

"It is"
Taehyung said.

"Than why would teachers send a student at this hour"
Jungkook thought hard.

"You are so cute"
Taehyung giggled.

"Let's go now"
Taehyung said, he took Jungkook's suitcase and both went outside to older's car.

"Hyung"
Jungkook said while he buckled his seat belt and taehyung hummed.

"Why did you came?"
Jungkook asked while his eyes were sparkling.

"Because I missed you"
Taehyung simply said and started the engine.

"No"
Jungkook pouted.

"Long story kook"
Taehyung said while eyes fixed at the road.

"But I want to hear"
Jungkook whined.

The red signal came and Taehyung looked at jungkook who was pouting cutely. Older came closer and pressed his lips on youngers. Jungkook widened his eyes on the sudden act of older.

"Because of this"
Taehyung broke the kiss and said. Jungkook blushed madly and taehyung drove to his house.

They quietly entered the house not waking up mrs. Kim from her sleep. They quietly went up stairs to taehyung's room and jungkook straight flopped himself down on taehyung's bed.

"Ah"
Jungkook closed his eyes while his arms were spread on the bed. Taehyung giggled at jungkook and came on top of him.

"What are you doing?"
Jungkook asked in a sleepy tone.

"Cuddling you"
Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly and met with taehyung's, they both shared smiles. Taehyung leaned closer and showered Jungkook with kisses and they giggled.

"I'm sleepy"
Jungkook yawned.

"Come here"
Taehyung said and spread his arms for Jungkook. Younger came into older's arms and they both drifted to sleep.

-

Sunlight came from the window, trees leaves were rustling due to the gentle breeze, birds were chirping outside.
Jungkook woke up and smiled when he found Taehyung beside him, hugging him close. Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes but his phone buzzed. He looked at the caller Id and accept it.

"WHERE ARE YOU?! EXAM IS STARTING IN FIVE MINUTES!!"
Jimin screamed through the phone and jungkook panicked.

"Oh my god I- I'm coming"
Jungkook hung up and looked at sleeping taehyung and smiled at him. He quietly rushed to washroom, he changed into his clothes and when he came back he saw Taehyung woke up he was rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"
Jungkook sadly said.

"No honey"
Taehyung smiled.