Namjoon-

''yeah, he's the right hand man of Hymonto right? He's a Spanish scientist I guess.''

Scott-

''yeah Namjoon.''

Jungkook-

''dude, are you a Hymonto hard stan?''

Namjoon-

''no, why?''

Jungkook-

''You know a lot about him,''

Namjoon-

''Duh, I just read lot newspapers, there are a lot of stuff in it.''

Scott-

''alright, however, Mr. Fionseé is Jennie's uncle.''

Jimin-

''wait, what?!''

Jin-

''but she didn't even tell it to us,''

Yoongi-

''I don't even care about that bitch...''

Taehyung-

''yeah but she told it to us,''

Jungkook-

''Us? Who did you mean by us?''

Scott-

''I'll come to that point later, so the next passcode in Paris, we expect that it's in the Hymonto racing Inc. Company in Paris, which is 15km away from the complex,''

Yoongi-

''yeah that one is pretty accurate.''

Scott-

''And the next one, we guess it's in this Ballroom which is owned by Hymonto's left hand man and one of the closest of Zierra, the name is Wosthró.''

Jimin-

''I'm sorry, a ballroom?''

Scott-

''yeah, it's pretty weird I know, I'll tell you about what'll happen there later, now let's get in to the passcode in Spain.''

Jungkook-

''Barcelona, who we have in Barcelona?''

Scott-

''Zierra do have another person who is extremely close to her, the name is Diagó Fonsaró, but now he's in Paris to support the race, so he might use his thugs to get the nuclear code...''

Jungkook-

''ok...''

Namjoon-

''Any suspicious places?''

Scott-

''yes there is, Hymonto's best friend's home, but he's already rest in peace, but his family is still there, in the 17th street.''

Jimin-

''yeah, that might be there, how about Italy?''

Scott-

''Does anyone know what is Italy famous for? What is the first thing that comes to your mind about Italy?''

Jin-

''Food,''

Namjoon-

''what?''

Jin-