Charlie was amazed at her gift and they talked about her others on the way back to the castle. He was in complete shock and awe as she told him all of her powers, in total she had around 45. She finally copied Roses gift, after Rose pretty much begged her too. Rose was happy she had her gift but didnt want to be the only siren, she wanted to share it with her sister.

Charlie was curious if he had a gift and it turns out he had the ability to identify criminals by looking at them. He had told us that the red aura around those 3 guys now made sense, and of course immediately told Bella to copy it. They argued about it for a minute before she finally copied it. Those two are both too stubborn for their own good.

Bellas P.O.V

My stubborn father had insisted that I copy his gift when we figured it out. I have to say that gift is perfect for Charlie. It makes him feel like a cop still. It will also come in handy when we hunt, too bad that the others didnt have that gift. Although I could use my power to transfer powers to others, and give everyone who wants to hunt criminals, his power.

I stopped my dad and Jasper before we walked into the castle, to ask my dad what he thought about everyone having his gift. "Hey dad what would you think of me giving your gift to everyone, so they can tell the criminals from the innocent?" I asked him.

He shrugged "its alright with me Bells." he said nonchalantly.

"Thats a brilliant idea darlin'" Jasper said tilting my head up so he could kiss me.

I turned back to my father who was smiling at us. He was happy that I had found Jasper, and quite frankly so was I. I cant even imagine my life without him.

Jasper grabbed my hand and led me into the castle. I grabbed Charlies and towed him behind me towards the throne room. Jazz opened the doors for us and I was immediately tackled to the ground being hugged by several people.

After I got over my shock, I laughed. Angela, Rose, Emmett, Jane and Alec must have missed me. I heard everyones laughter and felt their amusement.

"Guys let her up now" Marcus said chuckling.

They all moved off of me and Emmett grabbed my hand to help me up. I was then lifted from behind and engulfed in a hug by none other than my fucker of a brother yoda. Char grabbed me after Peter set me down.

"Geeze guys Ive been down the hall for 3 days and you missed me that much. I cant imagine what will happen when we leave for our honeymoon." I said chuckling.

The look on their faces after I said that sent me into hysterics. I felt their shock, that turned to hatred. The funny thing is that they were happy we were getting married, just hated the honeymoon prospect.

Everyone welcomed us back and welcomed Charlie to his new life. Tanya approached my dad and their eyes met.

"Mate" they both whispered. He picked her up spinning her around, making her giggle. And of course I was smiling and jumping up and down like an idiot. Everyone was in shock but also laughing at me in amusement.

"Did you know about this Bella?" Kate asked.

"Yes" I said grinning at her. "I wanted it to be a surprise for them, so I didnt tell anybody."

They all nodded and let them have some privacy.

"So guys I dont think Jazz and I will have time for a honeymoon for awhile." I said catching everyones attention and I winked at Jasper.

"Why?" Jane asked me.

"Before I tell you that, I have a question for all of you. My dad has the power to tell the criminals from the innocent by looking at them. He said that the criminals have a red aura around them. I was wondering if anyone who wants to partake in our diet of hunting criminals would like to have that power?" I asked. "Oh and I suggest that all the women join us at least for alittle while on our diet, you will understand when I tell you why we wont have time for a honeymoon."