"Hn?" he looked at me confused. 

"Please! I wana see what the Two Tailed is like when the seal comes off.." I said with a evil glint in my eye.

Suddenly out the corner of my eye, I saw the water began to move. I turned my head only to see it making a slight whirlpool around her feet. She then placed her hand to the goround, her hair falling out of her pony tail and it began to fly around.

"So you wanna see the Two Tailed? Well here it is!" she yelled.

I watched with intrest as she changed, blue flames began to form around her, with black lines giving the creater its shape. Two Tails began forming and her eyes opened into a yellow, as she let out a loud cat like growl. 

"Whoa, whoa, for real?" said Hidan with a suprised/slightly annoyed tone to his voice.

The Two Tailed then gave another cat like growl as Hidan brought his scythe back to him.

"What's up with this jinchuuriki?" I asked confused like Hidan but also annoyed or more suprised.

"Yeah shes totally become the beast withen her," Hidan replied blankly. 

The cats claw then swiped at Kakuzu just before it sent a fire ball at Hidan and I.

"Shit!" I said as we jumped out of the way.

"Hot! I thought cats didn't like hot stuff." said Hidan causing me to giggle. Man he seems like such an idiot. 

It then let out another growl.

"So this is the Two Tailed demon they call the Living Ghost.'." I stated. 

"And were rats in a cage over here," added Hidan with a chuckle. "That's kinda funny."

"Not really," I said as we jumped out of the way from the demons next attack.

"Jezz. You can have fun doing this on your own Hidan." I said.

He grinned.

"I will."

---Kiba---

I don't want to believe it. I thought. 

---flashback---

"Hey Kiba," said Sakura as she walked over to Akamaru and I.

"Oh hey Sakura." I said as she came and sat next to me.

We were at the training fields taking a break, since we'd been training all afternoon and it was starting to get dark.

It was silent for a moment.

"So um.. have you heard?" she asked rather awkwardly.

"Heard what?" I asked in careless tone. It was probably just something boring I didn't care about.

She sighed and looked down.

"We....we ugh.."

"What is it Sakura?" I asked kinda annoyed now.

"Kasumi was one of the Akatsuki who kidnapped the Kazakage."

I froze.

No. Kasumi...she...she can't have...

"Did...did you see her..?" I asked my voice bearly a whisper.

"Yeah-"

"Where!? What happened!?" I yelled as I grabbed her both her shoulders with each of my hands and shook her.