The Burning Of Lower Tidmouth 13th August 1987

Soon the 3 engines woke up, honestly they were still scared but not that much.
Percy: "Sir Topham Hatt wants us to go to Knapford, maybe it's for some news?"
Edward: "Hopefully, haven't heard about Thomas in 2 days. I hope he's fine."
Toby: "Yeah, Well hopefully nothing will happen."
Edward: "I wanna investigate about some stuff thought, Thomas's crash was NOT an accident. There is no way he just left his coaches on the mainline and drove to his line without his crew knowing."
Percy: "I disagree with that! I think thomas actually went on his line and crashed there, to make it more confusing whoever did it got his coaches and took them there!"
Toby: "Who knows, but the real question for now is...Who did it?"
Percy: "It's definitely not an engine on this island that has been here for long."
Edward: "Hm, remember how we talked last night about Timothy?"
Percy: "Its not him, he's dead."
Edward: "I don't know, but I do believe in ghosts."
Percy: "We should go tho, he is waiting for us."
Toby: "Indeed, let's go."
The 3 engines left for Knapford, on their way they were talking about how who could have done the sabotage.
Percy: "Well, it should have been someone we don't know, no one would just try to kill thomas! Not even Diesel 10 would now!"
Toby: "Yes but it cant be ONE, it needs to be an organization."
Edward: "Toby has a great point, the organization could hav-"
An explosion was heard nearby.
Percy: "Huh?"
Edward: "What was that?"
Percy: "Look! There's smoke on our way to Knapford."
Tom (percy's driver) : "I think I know from where it's coming!"
Percy: "Where?!"
Tom: "Lower Tidmouth!"
And indeed he was right, the 3 engines approached Lower Lower Tidmouth and the station was on fire, passengers ran away in fear while some, I'm not gonna talk about.
Percy: "Wait stop!"
Toby: "Why?"
Percy: "You're made out of wood Toby, we cant risk you burning. It would definitely kill you."
Toby: "What about the passengers...? We cant just let some die! We need to rescue them."
Percy: "But how?"
Percy: "...I see the problem.."
Toby: "Yeah, we sadly cant go through, only way is using the middle line."
Percy: ".."
Percy looked at his driver, and his driver understood, They'd go backwards to Tidmouth
Edward: "Percy stop!"
Percy: "I'm sorry I need to."
And soon, percy was no longer visible, the 2 engines looked at the burning station worried.
Percy arrived at Tidmouth Yard and got some coaches that were unused, a workman coupled him up to them and he slowly left.
Percy: "I need to save them, I need to ruin the plan of  whoever is doing this!"
Tom: "Be careful Percy, if we stay too much at the platform it can catch to us."
Percy soon approached the station and entered the platform.
Toby and Edward were both watching in shock.
Edward: "Percy please be careful!"
Silence, only silence was heard.
But after a few moments a whistle was heard.
Percy: "GET IN EVERYONE PLEASE! ITS FOR YOUR SAFETY!"
Percy: "I AM GONNA LEAVE SOON!, STAY HERE OR DIE!"
Alot of passengers ran up to the 2 coaches and entered it, as screams and other sounds were heard, the fire was making it's way to the end of the platform.
Percy: "I am sorry, but I need to go."
But before leaving he saw a kid, alone, on the burning station, he was holding a Wooden Railway Percy, he then knew he shouldn't leave.
Percy: "WAIT! No! I cant just leave!"
Tom: "I'm sorry percy but we need to."
Percy: "No no no, we need to wait!"
Tom: "Percy, the fire is spreading, no fire truck is here, we need to leave right now."
Edward: "I hope everyone made it."
But it was no luck, a dead, burned body fell on the rails.
Toby: "That's a...burned body?"
Edward: "Indeed, there's no way of recovering it."
Toby: "Oh..."