The Ghost Train, 12th August 1987

Poor engine, Thomas had fainted you could see the look on Percy's face, a very scared face. That night Percy talked to Toby and Edward with it.
Percy: "This is not normal..."
Edward: "It isn't."
Percy: "So.."
Toby: "Someone planned it."
Percy: "But everyone here is nice."
Edward: "Not everyone."
Percy: "What if it was the ghost train?"
Toby: "No, that story was fak-"
Edward: "It's not."
(The story I am about to write is based off 22Tesla's Story, check him out hes cool.)
Toby: "So it wasn't a TV Show or anything?"
Edward: "It wasn't."
Edward: "Let me tell you..:"
In 1910 The railway was not the same, mostly because it was still not united.
There were 2 Railways, Those two were separated from each other, Anyways on the Railway a smgrey engine with the number 0 on its side worked there, his name was "Timothy" He was a kind old engine but would easily get mad over some stuff, please keep that sentence I said in mind.
One day, The controller told Timothy to go to the sheds, to tell him something. What the controller told him shocked him alot.
Timothy: "Why'd you call me?"
Controller: "I'm sorry but you are no use on this Railway now, the work has been hard and we need more money."
Timothy: "Why cant I just say in the sheds till further notice?"
Controller: "I don't think so."
Timothy: "Why not sell me to a railway in need with engines?"
Controller: "The shipping costs too much. I'm sorry but scrapping you is the only choice."
Timothy: "."
Controller: "In a week you will be scrapped, I'm sorry."
Timothy: ".."
Timothy was devastated so he thought about a plan, a deadly plan. After all he got mad, very mad.
The night before he got sent to scrap Timothy would have to pull a passenger train, before leaving the sheds for the last time he was calm about everything, the other 2 engines were confused but didnt mind.
Soon Timothy made his way to Knapford Harbour, Got his train ready and went to the platform.
He waited for his passengers to get in and for the guard to whistle, after that he went off. When he approached Wellsworth, his driver put on the brakes but it was no use, Timothy ran past the station and was speeding up, he went on Gordon's hill without slowing down. His driver saw Maron approaching and knew what was gonna happen
"Timothy stop you're gonna kill us all!"
There was no answer.
Timothy's safety valve burst letting a loud screech before plunging into the ravine.
His crew got killed instantly some passengers died and because of that the railway had to pay the family which led them to bankrupt.
After the NWR was formed the 2 engines told me their story along Timothy's story before being shipped to other railways. The NWR restored some old stations which were abandoned, no one knows what was in Timothy's mind, or what happen to him.
Toby: "Wow."
Percy: "Yeah but...it cant be him?"
Percy: "Driver told me ghosts dont exist"
Edward: "Unluckily, From what some engines told me, they do."
Percy: "Where's the proof?"
Edward: "On the same day Timothy crashed at night those engines spotted a figure, a grey engine looking figure which disappeared in the void."
Percy: "Oh God, but still, doesn't mean HE did that to Thomas."
Toby: "Maybe he did? Who knows."
Percy: "Or what if it was a...Sabotage."
Toby: "That could explain why everyone fainted in the coaches and why annie and clarabel dont talk! The dont want us to know!"
Edward: "But who could they be?"
Toby: "I don't think we can find out, it has to be human tho, if it wasn't the people in the coaches wouldn't be found fainted."
Percy: "It has to be an engine too, There's no way whoever that person is derailed Thomas bare hands."
Edward: "No engine has came tho."
Percy: "Or maybe an engine came...Illegally."
Edward: "We'll see, we need to sleep now."