11th August 1987 Part 2

before we start, this will be a short part since its the end of 11th august 1987.

11th August 1987

11:45 AM

Soon after the ambulance left, the 2 excavators along with Toby's crew started digging again, soon they found his dome, it needed repairs, it was scratched off but, there was a small piece of paper attached to it.
STH noticed it and ran up to it.

STH: "Wait."
Toby's Driver: "Hm?"
STH: "Look, there's a small note. I'll see what is in it, It might be a clue."
Toby's Driver: "Ok."
The vehicles and the crew were curious, what would a note do on an engine's boiler? Would it be a hint? Would it be an useless piece of paper, Whatever was in there, was shocking.

The note said:
"NOT THE END."

After STH read it to everyone, everyone was shocked, what could it mean? Could it mean that something like this would happen? Or was it just randomly put there? No one knows.

Percy: "B-but what could that mean?"
Edward: "We don't know, we should keep it, It might be a clue...But for now the important thing is Thomas."
Toby: "Yes, you're right."
Percy: "Yeah, but maybe its something else?"
Daisy: "WELL! it cant be a so random note. It has to do something with this!"
Percy: "You're not wrong, but who knows."
Daisy: "Who knows??? I do! Of course it has to do with this, it cant be a random coincidence!"
Edward: "Daisy? Please stop."
Daisy: "Fine, but if I am right you owe me a day off."
STH: "Maybe..."
Daisy: "Yes!"
STH: "Not."
Daisy: "Ugh."

Anyways, Jack and Alfie continued digging till they found Thomas. he was in a horrible condition but luckily he somehow was alive. All thomas said before going to the works was: "a small hole was left so thats how i breath."

Percy: "Thomas, Your coaches are fine, your passengers are fine, your crew is fine. dont worry the works will fix you up."

Thomas: "Thank you."

After that Edward brought the breakdown train and a rope so they can pull thomas out, The crane couldnt get him out.

STH: "Use the rope, percy couple up to the rope, and you too Toby. Thank you."

STH: "3...2..1..GO!"
The 2 engines pulled thomas out, it took sometime but at last they got it out.
Thomas: "Thank you."
Percy: "Everything for a friend in need!"
Toby: "Yeah."
STH: "Well, edward can take Jack and Alfie pack,
Percy and toby you both can take thomas to the works, and daisy you can continue your journey"

Daisy: "Ugh, finally."As the 3 engines left, Daisy finally left.
END OF PROLOUGE.