Chapter 17

I was woken up by the banging on my door. "Chill I am coming. Just one second, you asshole." well let's hope it's not Snape because then I will be dead. I got out of my bed and went to unlock the door and just as I did it I was almost hit by it.

In came looking exited Enzo and just sleepy as me Matteo." Oh god what happened to get you so smiley?" I asked Enzo as I shuttled the door. "Noting in practical. Just the fact that we are going to the spot today." he said exited but Matteo looked confused and that's because he doesn't hava a clue what that means.

The spot is a place that we found in fourth year while we were doing our homework near tha Black Lake. It's have beautiful view and it's the best place for a swim. Once we told our parents about it the said that they knew because when they were here thay have find it as well.

Back to reality. "What's "the spot"?"Matteo asked and right after that yawned." It is a-"but I was cut off by my lovely friend."You will find soon enough. But this is one of the reasons why we do our homework before the weekend." he sadi before going to the door.

I was quick to ask before he opened it. "Who is going to be there?" "Same as last night. Without Nott and Zabini.Matteo you coming?" he asked once he saw him almost asleep on my shoulder.

The Riddle boy said something that I can't really make out what it was but stand up go through the door after him Lorenzo do the same and left me alone to get ready. I know we won't go to breakfast so that means someone has to get food from the kitchens and tanks Salazar is not me.

The first I did was to go to the bathroom brush my teeth did my morning routine and made my hair into a messy bun. Then I went to my closet in search for swimsuit. After more than ten minutes I finally made a decision. I chose to wear a bohemian plant print string bikini set in something between gold and orange I guess.

When I put it on I put as well some rings and a earnings that my mother call look like suns

When I put it on I put as well some rings and a earnings that my mother call look like suns. After I did I went for another ten minutes to find what am I going to wear over this.

For the outfit  I picked out a methallic chain lace up jeans with a black cropped top and a pair of white shoes.