Chapter 7

I felt something moving next to my leg waking me up."Good mornin' Em." Draco said with raspy morning voice.

"Good morning Draco." I said giving him a sleepy smile. "Do you remember anything from last night?" then I asked because even if I was drunk and high I still remember it.

He nodded "Yes I do. I remember everything." Draco said with a sigh at the end. "And especially one part." then he adds looking at me with smirk.

"And what that may..." I never got the chance to ask because he kissed. The kiss was sweet and softly but at the same time dominant.

When we pull apart we smiled softly at each other. Then there was a sudden knock on the door and with out answer it was opened to reveal Blaise, Lorenzo, Astoria, Theo and Pansy.

"Put a something on Malfoy we are going to have a talk."Lorenzo said as he threw a T-shirt at him.I have never seen him talk that serious.

"What is going on?" I asked getting in a sitting position. Draco did the same but expect the fact that he put his hand around my waist.And I think that was the wrong move because next to speak was Astoria.

"Oh, what's going on? You tell. You slept with my ex. You just break a friendship promise." she said looking angry as ever.

"Astoria stop. But what really happened last night and we want the trust because we know how you two use to lie." Theo said sitting on the sofa in the room. Same thing doing Blaise and Lorenzo while Astoria and Pansy choose to sit on the extra bed.

"Well I got myself drunk same thing goes to her. Then I got high same with her again. And at the end we just made out nothing more." Draco said but he didn't looked at them like he was bored of their presence.

"So you didn't fuck?" Pansy asked sounding bitchy. Sha hasn't used that voice for a long time and that's why almost all of expect Astoria put our hands on our heads.

"Last time I checked is not you damm bisness my ove life or my life at all." I said looking for some feeling in her I almost didn't saw it but it was like she was sad.

"Look how you are talking to your best friend." Astoria said a little bit over dramatic.

"I'm going to sleep now. Out."I said pointing them the door then going under the covers again.

"Fine Emma. But remember he will broke your heart." Lorenzo said making his way to the door.

"Like how Blaise broke hers in fort year. Yeah I don't think so." Draco just not said that. Now we have a problem he was the only one besides Blaise who knew about that.

"So you kept a secret from not only me from everyone. Amazing."Enzo said clapping with his hands.

"I don't want to talk to you anymore averyone out or I you now how good I'm in DADA."i treated and this time it works. After they were out of the room I slapped Draco arm.

"What? How you are so strong?" he asked and started rubing whare I have hit him.

"Because I haven't told anyone about me and Blaise and second because you didn't lock the door." I said pointing to the door at the end.

"I didn't know how can I make it to you? " he then asked. I for first am seeing Draco like this."Anyways I have an idea." he then said getting his wand out and muttering some spell.

He the put the wand on his nightstand and turned to me. He quickly grabbed my face and pulled me fo a kiss. To say was surprised I was.

The kiss became more more heated and he pulled me on top of him. We broke from it and stared into each others eyes. "Em we can't." he said sitting up.

"What do you mean?" I asked getting of his lap.

"I mean we can't do this. Not until you are fully mine." he said grabbing my chin and turning my face towards him."I want you but not just for you body Em. I like you."

"You really like me?" I asked shocked of the words he just said.

"Since third year. When you come to one of my mother's tea parties with yours. And that's was the first time I saw you wearing black and is wasn't at school. That was at the time when everyone started saying that black was my colour." he finished his little speech with a soft smile.

"I always liked you but I didn't wanted to ruin our friendship by this feelings. And was a little crush. Like thinking you were attractive." when I said that his eyes filled with mischief  and a cheeky smile make his way at his lips.

"And I just liked you but I buried this feelings down and never dig them back till now." after I finished I left a small kisses on his neck making him laugh.

"So you Emma Carla Smith will you be my girlfriend?"he asked a little nervousness in his eyes but with little smile on his lips.

"I don't know." I said and that's when I saw his smile fade. "to kiss or say yes. Like they like a two good opinions." the moment after I said that he satred shaking his head.

"You are unbelievable." he said quickly kissing my lips. "But that meant yes right?" seconds later he asked me and I nodded.

"So now we need to go to breakfast because I become the deliv himself if I don't eat the pancakes at Hogwarts every day."i said making both of us laugh. Then I get up and started making my way towards the door.

" I will give you your clothes after classes. Bye. "Draco said before I closed the door behind me. And started making my way to my room.