Chapter 14

As me and Kaz were walking we have a small talk about what happened to us since we started school. He told me that Cho likes him which is expected to be because our Kaz is one of the hottest boys in Hogwarts. But he turned her down because she is older than him.

I told him everything about me and Draco. How he used me as a cover up because he was secretly dating a muggleborn. Kaz don't believe in blood purity like every other pure blood but he understands what the fuss is about. Especially when you are talking about a Malfoy.

Kaz was wearing a dark green long pants with a black t-shirt taht has at the end of her sleeves white lines. He has a style I am not gonna lie about this one.

"So is this your first time as well or it is not?" I asked Kaz when we saw in distant the bushy haired girl and her two friend that one had a platinum blonde and the other had a hot red one

"No I have been coming since the beginning. That was actually in our third year." he answered me with a wink. "Hey that is not fair Simons. Not fair." I said shaking my head like Professor Snape when we haven't done our homework or well at some exam.

"Didn't think you would come." Hermione Granger said.She wore a stripe knitted top with a yellow skirt that have a black lines on it and for shoes she had chosen a white boots with black at the bottom as well. He r hair was on a high ponytail which really suits her." I am unexpected person." I said to her with a smile.

"I like your hair

"I like your hair." Lune Love good said from behind me. "Oh thank you. I like the colour of yours is extraordinary." I said back to her. "Thank you, Emma."she thanked me.

She was wearing a blue, red and white tie dye ruched trouser with a matching top and she as well was wearing boots but black ones. Her long hair was behind her ears and she also had a pink sunglasses which matched her crazy outfit as well.