Chapter 2

Me and my parents opened the doors of to the corridor and I was immediately welcomed by a hug. I know that's is not Pansy because I can feel that it's a boy.

"Draco let Emma breathe." a soft voice that I knew too well said laughing. After that I was out of Draco's arms. Strange he hasn't huged me in long time.

"Sorry I just wanted to hug my best friend." he said looking at his mother. He was again wearing a black suit. How typical. And that's when I looked at the surrounding. Around me were  our parents and including Pansy, Astoria and Lorenzo with their families.

With second me and Pansy were almost on the floor from how fast we hugged." How was Ankara?" I asked her bucause I knew she was there till three days ago.

"It was amazing. But not amazing as that outfit."she says smiling from ear to ear.

" Well thank you. You look dashing like always."I said looking at her outfit. She was wearing a dress in panelled gingham with shoestring tie strap in beautiful blue, yellow and pastel green. And matching green sandals.
(without the bag)

After that I turn to greet the parents but they were already out

After that I turn to greet the parents but they were already out. "Where have you been Enzo. Haven't seen in log time."I says while turning to look at him.

"I've been here you are just too busy to see me." he says while grinning. He was wearing a black suit too.

"Good evening Emma."says a voice that you use to be friendly but now is full of venom. When Pansy hear this she immediately turns to look at me with wide eyes. Astoria hasn't talked to  neither of the two.But I guess Draco was not pleased with the she was acting or her parents.

"Where is Daphnie she is the better sister after all?" I asked while smirking. Pansy and Lorenzo tried not to smile by turning to look a their shoes.

"She is already in Beauxbatons. And you would like to know there is no better sister."well maybe she was right about that.She after all was one the most beautiful girls at school. And right she again looked great.

She was wearing a puff sleave square neck tea dress in pink floral print with pink hight heels that make her really tall.