Eclipse lake part 1

Start from the beginning

Amity comments. Willow, have you gathered the supplies?

Willow Yes, we are ready to attack this on all fronts.

Amity exclaimed. Excellent!

Amity's cat palismen ghost walking over to her owner with a spider.

Spider: help me.

Amity scratching ghost's chin. Aw, Ghost, did you help too? Who's a good palisman? Great, now all we need is-

Gus looking through some boxes of cds and movies. Rain, beach wave...

King takes out cd. Something called Lo-fi beats to study and relax to. We've got it all!

Gus explained. Oswald and Eda was rummaging through their basement, and gave us some soothing human noises.

Amity exclaimed but puzzled. That's great! Wait, Eda's still here? ( walks to the living room) Eda, you're supposed to be helping Hooty build our defenses! Huh?

Eda screams trying to summon her harpy form. "Whoo! Ah don't mind me, I'm just learning how to turn into Harpy Eda on command. ( holding up dragon claw z dvd ) According to these human workouts, you just gotta scream a lot until you force your inner beast out.( grunts and screams again)

Amity frowns at the dvd. Uh, this looks ancient.

Eda sighs. What? No, it's only... 30 years old?! I remember seeing this in theaters with Oswald.

Amity frowns. Yes, you're both old, who cares? We have a crisis on our hands!

Eda adds. Chill bossy boots, everything's fine!

Everyone follows her upstairs.

Amity pushes open door to Luz's room. "Does this seem fine to you?!"

Oswald wearing a face mask, gloves and a lab coat setting next to a very sweaty Luz, attempting to feed her chicken and veggie soup with a spoon.

Luz gasps at her hands. "Whoa... it's like I have snakes for arms."

Eda said confidently. "Please, she just has the Common Mold. It's harmless."

Amity exclaimed. "But she's a human, we have no idea how it'll affect her but then again you're mate is half human..so we're not sure? So that's why I'm making him wear protective gear."

If I ate the portal key, would I return to the human realm? ( luz attempts to eat the portal key)

No kiddo! Oswald gasps placing the bowl of soup away, trying to grab the key.

Thankfully amity's Abomination grabs the key away)

Luz gasps. Um?

Amity placing the key around her neck. I'm not giving this back until you're better, okay

Luz sad noises, starts texting Amity using her Tamagotchi game device)

Amity takes out her Tamagotchi Game device)

Tamagotchi Game device: U R PRETTY

Amity not understanding it) Oh, uh, you got it! (closes door)

Luz makes a confused look at her father.

Oswald adds from outside the door. "She said your pretty!"

Amity blushing walking away. Oh thank you.

_______________________

Willow smiles at her friend. "I gotta admit it Amity, seeing you around more often is... different."

Amity exclaimed. I know. But I was taught to see every situation as an opportunity. And today, I'll show Luz that I am an awesome girlfriend!

King adds. Feels like just a few months ago you almost got her dissected by your crazy principal!

Gus also adds. That was, a few months ago.

Luz screams )

Oswald: Umm guys!

Amity exclaimed opening her door. Luz!

Eda gasps. Luz!

Luz panicking points to the echo mouse projection a image. Mouse, Philip diary entry!

Philip: After 5 years, I have finally found it. A power source so potent it can pierce through realms... Titan's blood.
There are old tales of lakes reflecting green trees and blue skies. The Titan's vein runs through the land, and many believe that these wild portals are created when a little of its blood leaks into the water. That is how I came here, so that is the first place I shall look. I will journey back to... Eclipse Lake.

Luz draws a picture of Eclipse Lake)

Echo mouse squeaks)

I have to go to Eclipse Lake! (Luz runs towards the door)

Ah!!! (Luz grunts as everyone tackles her )

A few moments later.

Willow grabs luz. Luz, no! You are not well.

Gus adds. She is shockingly strong!

Ugh! (Luz is tied up as Oswald wraps her up like a burrito)

Eda tries to reassure her kid. "Alright Luz, me and King will get your Titan blood if you just CALM. DOWN."

King excitedly cheers. "Yes! Perfect chance to take our new powers for a test drive!"

Luz smiles. You guys are the best. (hands over her drawing to Eda)

Amity raises her hand. I volunteer as well. As Luz's girlfriend, I must-

Eda sighs. I get it, boots, just grab a coat. Oswald, Willow, and Goops, watch over Luz. She thinks she has snakes for arms.

Whoa... (luz gasps, then hisses)

"This is going to be a long day" Oswald adds going to the kitchen to make more soup.

Notes:

Feel free to kudos and comments