Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81: Energy Storage Battery? That Would Be You

Hence, Mcgee had no choice but to adjust the quality back to silver.

Because some of the silver’s quality was closer to gold, it also needed some gold as a base.

But compared to that, it was much less. It had to be said that it was very useful for them now.

“A giant turret needs a piece of gold as its foundation. Its attack speed is so slow that it can only fire one shot in two minutes.”

“With such a slow speed in a battle, I’m afraid it can only fire one shot. It’s not of much use. It’s not as useful as the sentry tower.”

“A mechanical manufacturing platform needs two pieces of metal as its foundation. Its use is to make some special machinery.”

“The electricity on my side is only enough to run a refrigerator. How can it support so many machines? Maybe it will be useful in the future.”

“The storage battery needs a piece of gold as the base, and it can store a large amount of electricity in the battery.”

“And the battery can be installed on all kinds of machinery to keep running.”

After flipping through countless pages, they finally saw the most useful thing in the silver bottle.

It was an energy storage battery.

Although Mcgee had a generator, it was obviously not enough to generate electricity at the same time.

Besides supplying electricity to the refrigerator, the rest of the electricity was wasted.

As long as there was an energy storage battery, this problem would be solved very well.

“This is it.”

Mcgee gritted his teeth and spent 500 copper coins to buy the blueprint of the energy storage battery.

The number of copper coins he had decreased from 5,200 to 4,700.

Therefore, he sighed slightly. He really did not have enough copper coins.

However, he did not care about that for now. Money was originally used for something like this.

Of course, it was also the best material to increase his strength.

After all, it did not have much use there.

Since he had already gotten it, he would try the effect of the battery.

“Energy storage battery, manufacturing requires iron block x 2, copper wire x 10, aluminum sheet x 5.”

“I do have iron block and copper. One copper block can be broken into ten copper wires, but where should I get this aluminum sheet?”

Mcgee felt a headache coming on. Looking at the materials, although they were much simpler compared to the materials he needed before he transmigrated.

It was still very difficult to get them.

Therefore, he had no choice but to open the private chat channel and click on Romon’s dialog box.

“Can you help me get aluminum blocks?”

This time, Romon replied very quickly. It might just happen again.

“I need the aluminum blocks. Do I need to make some machinery?”

Romon was very smart. As a businessman, only when he knew the function of an item could he sell it better.