Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71: Get Rid of the Two-Headed Sea Snake and Find Land!

As the whirlpool spun faster and faster, everyone on the ship, other than Mcgee, felt their world spin.

Their stomachs seemed to be churning, and they almost vomited.

As for Little Spirit Fox and the others, they adapted to the situation faster because they were stronger.

However, they still felt unwell.

After waiting for a while, Mcgee finally noticed it.

The Two-headed Sea Snake’s whirlpool did not spin endlessly.

Instead, every time it spun for ten seconds, it would stop for a second.

During this one second, although the whirlpool was still there, it was at its weakest moment.

In other words, Mcgee was able to seize an opportunity every ten seconds.

It was thanks to Mcgee’s improved vision that he was able to see this.

Otherwise, he would not have noticed such a tiny detail.

“Now.”

Mcgee silently counted the numbers in his heart.

When he counted the ninth number, the explosive in his hand was instantly thrown out.

Seeing that the explosive was about to fall into the vortex, the ferocious vortex suddenly became a little more stable.

“Now, Little Spirit Fox, use a fireball to detonate the explosives.”

A fireball was shot out and accurately hit the explosives that were about to fall into the vortex.

Then, there was a loud bang.

The vortex was immediately blown apart, but the explosion also caused a huge wave.

It immediately sent Mcgee and the boat flying more than ten meters away.

The Little Spirit Fox almost lost her grip and was thrown away. Fortunately, Omori’s reaction was faster.

He immediately grabbed the Little Spirit Fox’s paw and pulled her up.

“Omori, you did well.”

Mcgee praised. However, there was no danger in the water at this time.

But who could guarantee that?

In such a situation, it was still very dangerous to fall into the water.

Therefore, if they could avoid falling into the water, they would try their best not to cause more trouble.

At the same time, the waves more than ten meters away had already ended.

At the same time, the area of water had already become blood red, and there was no more movement.

“System notification: Congratulations to Beast Master Mcgee and Little Spirit Fox for defeating the Two-headed Sea Snake. Little Spirit Fox’s level has increased to level 7.”

The good news came straight in, and not only did it solve a huge crisis on their side.

And the level of the Little Spirit Fox increased.

Although not a big improvement, but the Two-headed Sea Snake was only level 7, and it managed to scare Mcgee into running.

There was a huge difference in terms of their strength.

Mcgee asked Omori to steer the boat into the blood-stained waters.

At this time, the Two-headed Sea Snake’s corpse had already floated up.