Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66: The Oven Is on Full Power and the Storm Is Over

Mcgee looked at these comments and found that everyone was not doing well.

He was relieved and could raise the price of the roasted sweet potatoes.

Although it was a little inhumane, he was not doing well.

Although this plate of roasted meat was delicious, it was not all his. He had to take care of his whole family.

He took out his short beast-patterned blade, cut open the roasted meat, and divided it up.

Omori was the one who did not need to be bothered, so he was only given one-third of the roasted pork. This was payment for his work.

The remaining two-thirds were given to Omori’s Chameleon.

As for his tamed beasts, he could not favor one over the other, so he could only divide the food fairly.

The tamed beasts that were given the roasted pork also became happy.

“Thank you, master.” The Little Spirit Fox politely replied.

“Humph…” The Earth Mine Pangolin was already very hungry. So it directly began to eat.

The Greed Treasure Chest and the Steel Fairy hid in the corner as soon as they received the roasted pork as if they were afraid of being robbed.

The Spider Queen and the four little spiders ate more with a sense of life. The whole family was warm and harmonious.

After sharing the roast pork, Mcgee elegantly cut the roast beef and chewed it slowly. It was charming, except for the bottle of Moutai that was from 1982.

No matter how hard it was outside, he still had to eat it. He could not mistreat himself.

Ten minutes later, the first batch of roasted sweet potatoes was completed, and Mcgee immediately uploaded it to the trading area.

[Delicious roasted sweet potatoes * 8. Each serving is exchanged for iron block * 6, crystal core * 3, or blueprint * 1.]

It did not matter how high the price was. Mcgee now valued rare things.

In this weather, it was already good enough to have some hot food.

If you wanted to be picky, please go out and turn left.

Anyway, many people bought it.

After uploading, Mcgee squatted in the chatbox, wanting to see everyone’s reaction to the price, but he waited for four or five seconds and did not see any messages.

When he looked at the trading page again, he realized that the roasted sweet potatoes had already been sold out.

Only then did the relevant messages appear.

“F*ck, I’ve been refreshing all this while. But, in the end, the roasted sweet potatoes were sold out in less than a second.”

“These people are sick in the head. It’s just a roasted sweet potato, yet they’re selling it at such a high price… Ah, it’s so sweet!”

At the back was a picture of people eating roasted sweet potatoes. That satisfied expression was a little disgusting.

“… He’s really sick.”

“He’s Crazy!”

“Terminal Stage!”

“He’s incurable. Water burial is recommended!”