32.

ʀ ɪ ʟ ᴇ ʏ

"So all I have to do is sit with your 'boss' while you fight am so get to watch you get beaten while I just sit back ?" I look up to him as our hands swing back and forth. People give us looks but I choose to ignore.

"Yes mi amore." He sighs, "We went over this a bunch of times." He punches the bridge of his nose. Letting out a sigh I look at him before nodding my head.

"I'm sorry." I whisper shutting my mouth.

"It's alright. I love hearing your voice anyways." He kisses my temple before leading the way in the back.

"When was the last time you went to football practice?" I bring it up not remembering when I saw him in his football jersey.

"I quit." He shrugs like it isn't a big deal.

"YOU WHAT?!" I half scream well kinda fully screamed he chuckles before opening a door as he walks in following behind him three men sit there. One sitting down with a cigar with a bag in front of him with two men on his side standing staring at me.

My breath hitches looking at the man sitting down. Seeing the fear in him he clears his throat excusing it.

"Fucking touch her and I'll kill you." Ethan growls at him before the man nods with a chuckle. He turns around facing me giving him a smile he wraps him arm around my waist kissing my temple.

"I'll be back in five minutes I have to go get ready." He whisper into my ear his hot breath onto the side of my neck. Turning my jeans smashing his lips into mine he groans kissing me back. His soft firm plump lips moving along mine my hands find his hair tugging on it. Someone clears their

throat making us pull apart.

"Sorry." I mumble bitting my bottom lip Ethan kisses my temple before walking into a small room with a pair of red shorts.

"You two." He points to the men. "Out I need to have a private talk with Ethan." The men nod walking out, moving out the way I sit on the couch on the right of him.

"I haven't seen you in a while baby girl. How's your father doing ?" He chuckles making me stiffen. "Oh wait I forgot your father beat you while he let me rape you." He gives me a small smile.

"Blue." I whisper connecting the dots, he groans sliding down the chair opening his legs wide.

"Aha connected the dots princessa." He smiles before the door opens. Ethan walks out he shorts down showing his v-line my breath hitches seeing him without a shirt. Tattoos on his chest, his toned abs, and a smirk on his face.

"You look lovely." I chuckle forgetting everything the thing said. Standing up walking over to him I wrap my arms around him taking in him scent.

"I look sexy. Not lovely." He whispers into my ear before nibbling on it i grin from the feeling a small laugh escapes my lips before he starts tickling me. He stops when we meet eyes our lips going together kissing him tasting the mint in his mouth my arms wrap around his neck pulling him closer, his arm wraps around waist.

"We need to stop before I can't stop myself and I fuck you in that small back room." He mumbles between the kids making me smile more.

"Alright." I sigh, "Let's go watch you get your ass beat." I chuckle which he rolls his eyes.

"I'm sorry I'll have faith in you." I kiss his lips before he nods.

"Thank you." He whisper before the thing leads us the way.

Walking out the thing leads us to the ring Ethan goes with some men but before he threatens the thing which he nods leading me the way to the crowd.

"You know I loved you right ?" Blue speaks up with his hand going on the lower of my back making my breath hitch.

"I never loved you, you raped me in front of my father, his friends, and in front of my baby sister once. Yo-you got me pregnant and you let my father beat me, beat me until my baby died. You did this now get your fucking hand off me." Tears burn through my eyes before his hand falls from my back letting out a breath I was holding I blink the tears away.

"He killed the only things I wanted to live for and you didn't stop him." I look at him in disbelief he looks away running his hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry. But did you didn't think how I felt finding out you kept it from me. I WAS THE FATHER. You didn't tell me I wanted it get you out of that house you and your sister because I love-

"Stop saying you love me because love is delusional. I NEVER LOVED YOU I am sorry that you didn't get the love you wanted but I love someone else and I want to spend the rest of my life with them, they make me happy and I can't stop loving them. You ruined my life and he killed my child." Im a crying mess he looks away with a tear sliding down his cheek looking away I wipe under my eyes with my hoodie.

"I'm sorry but I can't and I never will love you." I look at him in the eyes he nods before nodding and walking away, falling behind him we go out with people cheering and yelling.

Going out lights shine on the ring showing Ethan and a man ten times smaller then him. Both of them start circling around the ring before the small man throw a punch which Ethan dodges this go on around five minutes before Ethan starts swinging non stop hitting the guy in the face, stomach, in the arms. The man falls rolling on his side.

Cheering along Ethan throw his hands in the air hitting his chest with a grin on his face. He gets out the ring walking towards me opening his arms wide. A sad grin on his face I run into them, into my home.

"YOU WON!" I grin looking up at him. "You know I had faith in you the whole time pretty boy don't ever forget that because I always will." His mouth open to speak before he closes it with a grin.

"Always." I whisper with our lips connecting.