☂ ᏖᏂᏋᏒᏋ ᏗᏒᏋ ᏝᎥᏋᏕ ᎥᏁ ᏖᏂᏋ ᏝᎥᏋ ☂

Mulai dari awal

"You happened."

***

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here?" Allison asked.

"Yes." Y/N coughed, as she took a sip of her bourbon. Klaus chuckled.

Five grimaced, as he looked down at his stomach. And Y/N noticed. She noticed in a second.

"I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?"

"Harold Jenkins." Five repeated. Stabling himself. Y/N went into thought. Where had she heard that name before? "You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys." Klaus murmured.

"Oh, yes. We had a very nice chat in my dream." Y/N said sarcastically, as she cracked her knuckles. Five chuckled.

"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk." Diego added.

"Yeah. Them." Five murmured.

"Wait, that's actually true?" Y/N laughed.

"Yeah, you should've been there. He almost threw up on me." Luther said.

"And he compared you to Natasha Romanoff and Cruella De Vil." Diego added.

"...Well... I mean, it's kind of true." Y/N said.

"Whatever. Who cares." Five said embarrassed. "They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth."

"The Temps what?" Allison asked.

"My former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen... happens." The boy explained. Klaus sat bored on the bench. Knuckle holding his head up. "They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days." Diego looked down, Allison stared at him, and Luther also looked down, looking like his head was about to explode. "So I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins.' So he must be responsible for the apocalypse."

Seconds went by.

Just a few.

"What do you mean, protect time and space?"
"Where is Hazel, Five?"
"Does that mean the Commission isn't even on Earth?" Y/N asked.
"What are you even talking about, Five?"

"My skin is on fire." Klaus said.

"Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?" Allison asked.

Five looked up from his stomach. "You know what else is insane? Me and Y/N look like 16-year-old kids. Klaus talks to the dead, Y/N can turn herself into wind, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat. Everything about us is insane. It always has been."

"He's got a point." Klaus says, leaning over in his seat.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next three days, anyway." Five continued.

"But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison asked.

"Because this time, I'm here." Five said confidently. "We have the name of the man responsible. Guys, we actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people." Allison looked down. "Including Claire."

Y/N dropped her glass cup, making it crash into pieces on the floor. Everybody looked at her. She moved the glass shards behind the bar counter with her powers. After a few seconds of awkwardness, she disappeared into thin air. Klaus chuckled softly. "Poor Y/N is such an introvert." He said.