47 | The Ceremony

Start from the beginning

They heard horns blowing as they walked down the path, Taehyung had his hand linked with Jungkook's bicep as they walked.

The pack was quite there was no one around, that was because everyone was at the field in seats awaiting for their arrival. As they turned the corner Taehyung saw the whole pack who had just stood up in respect.

They walked down the aisle towards the stage not a peep was heard, it was silent.

The ceremony had started, Jungkook's fathers friend was basically seen as the host he was now calling out their names as everyone bowed their heads.

After the calling Jungkook had his speech, he talked about the changes they had at the pack and how well things were working. And then there was Jun, everyone cooed at seeing the baby.

"Jeon Jun is a baby boy and an alpha" Jungkook announced looking at Jun while people cheered

Taehyung felt pride fill his chest when Jungkook looked at him.

"And this" Jungkook said softly taking Taehyung's hand in his

"Is my beautiful omega, who will soon any minute now be announced as your luna" Jungkook said

After Jungkook did his speech Jungkook's parents had theirs, they talked about their experiences they have had leading this pack. How they are grateful for all the memories but its time for new leaders and they are ever so proud of Jungkook who will be the head alpha.

Everyone called and saw Jungkook as head alpha, but it was not offical yet but today it will be.

Taehyung's granny said a few words which made Taehyung tear up, Jimin and his friends spoke and now it was time for his speech.

Taehyung walked up to the podium, he adjusted the mic and looked out towards the crowd.

"Words can not explain how grateful I am to be here"

"Not only as the mate of Jeon Jungkook but as your soon to be Luna"

"Just a couple months ago I had no one, yes I was a rouge"

"I had a pack, a not so very nice one"

"I was seen as a omega who did not deserve anything, not even food or some warm clothes"

"I lived in a cave in the forrest hiding from alpha's that wanted to mate with me and people who wanted to hurt me"

"I lived that life since I was a kid"

"But I was saved by this pack, by your leaders"

"I have never felt so content and safe in my life and I hope I can be the type of leader for you all that make you feel safe, as a parent I know the fears you all have for your children-"

"Are they safe, will they get a decent education, will there be enough housing for when they grow older" Taehyung said

"I will be the leader that tries their hardest to make you all feel safe, content, warm and free"

"From today onwards I am Jeon Taehyung no longer a Kim"

"Thank you" Taehyung said bowing after everyone cheered and whistled -before slowly walking back towards Jungkook

"That was beautiful my love" Jungkook whispered

"Before we do a few more speeches we have another important speech from Alpha Jeon"

"As you all have met our first son Jeon Jun who is an alpha we have another announcement and someone we would like to introduce you all too" Jungkook said

Everyone watched as the true-blood placed his hand on Taehyung's stomach

"We are expecting another child" Jungkook said smiling as cheers were heard.

"She is a baby girl and is an omega" Jungkook said

Gasps were heard and cheers were even louder.

Taehyung smiled at the crowd who seemed to be just as excited as them.

After a few more speeches it was time, Jungkook stood first while Jimin held Jun.

Taehyung focused on the crowds reactions when Jungkook was announced head alpha and everyone hugged. People loved Jungkook as their leader and it made Taehyung feel proud.

"Jeon Taehyung"

Taehyung stepped forward and let the man place the sword on each shoulder gently, everyone smiled as Taehyung was announced luna. it was now Jun's turn.

Taehyung walked over to Jimin who handed Jun to him, he walked back to the centre with Jungkook standing right behind him as Jun was announced as the newest pack member and the son of the head leaders of the pack.

Taehyung tried not to cry but his eye sight got blurry, the crowd stood from their seats and clapped as Taehyung turned to Jungkook who wiped his tears.

"I love you" Jungkook said

"I love you more alpha" Taehyung said placing his lips onto Jungkook's.