Linda's Ending

I smiled as I walked around the mall trying to find a good gift for my new mom aka Linda. I saw a perfume shop and decided to get her some.

I looked around the store and found a good one. 'A new one is always a big change' was on the back of the perfume. I lightly sprayed it on the back of my hand and sniffed it.

'Oh wow....This has wisteria, cinnamon, a hint of mint, and vanilla in it. This makes me feel warm....' I thought with a big smile. I grabbed it and went to the counter.

After I was done I had about five bags and a couple of small boxes. I lightly smiled and went home.

I got the gift ready and waited for tomorrow to come. I leaped into my bed and let sleep consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I got dressed. I made a little note for Pal and another one for Linda. I put it in the envelope and stuck the other note on the fridge and left.

I ran across the lawn and knocked on their door. Linda opened the door and smiled. "Hi honey! Come in, come in!" Linda said and opened the door wider.

I smiled and set the gift boxes down. "I made little gifts for you to show you my appreciation for taking me in as one of your own." I said with a big grin on my face.

She smiled back and hugged me. "Awww well I'm glad you feel welcomed to the family!" She said and gave me a small kiss on the forehead.

I laughed a little and faced the gifts "Well, what are you waiting for? Open them!" I said and handed her the first one.

She opened it to reveal a necklace with her name on it. "Awww this is so sweet!" She said as she put the necklace on.

She opened the next one and then the next. She got to the last two and grabbed the box. She opened it and her eyes lit up.

"This is the perfume I've been looking for! Thank you!" She said with a laugh. She grabbed the last present and slowly opened it.

I saw tears prick her eyes as she opened it even more. "You....You drew this??" She said and I nodded with a laugh. It was the whole family including the robots in the picture I made.

"This....This is so beautiful! I should frame this somewhere special!" She said and gave me a tight hug which I returned back.

"You're welcome...Thank you again...." I said with a smile, slowly closing my eyes.