"Did you like it?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Just what I want for my birthday. What's left of my father's body, chopped up in a box with a bomb underneath. I loved it" he said and I took a sip from my glass.

"Good," I said

"I'll be sure to get you a gift pretty soon," he said.

"Do what you have to" I said without a hint of fear.

"I see my sister's back inside," he said and that's when I saw her entering the ballroom.

"You know I could have killed her tonight but I choose not to. You see I have something planned for all of you but I guess you'll have to wait and see" he said before walking away.

"Should I...."

"No, let him go," I said to Grayson, and he nodded.

L I L I A N A

"You can't just fucking wander around..."

"I wasn't wandering around," Chloe said as she sat down.

"Don't speak when I'm speaking" Diego growled at her

"Calm down we're in public remember," Ace said while taking a seat beside me.

"Here," he said giving me a glass.

"Thanks but I hate champagne," I said truthfully

"It's whiskey" he whispered and I took the glass while smiling. Taking a sip I allowed the sweet liquid to slide down my throat.

"How'd you.."

"I'm a Valentino" he shrugged before looking at Diego who was glaring at Chloe.

"What did I miss," he asked while drinking from his glass

"We're leaving," Diego said while walking away

"I'm not leaving" Chloe argued back and Diego stopped in his tracks.

"Claudia..."

"Chloe" Ace corrected him with a smirk

"Chloe I'll drag your ass out of this building if I have to. So let's make it easier get your ass outside" he growled and she got up before walking towards the exit.

"And that's why I choose to get out of every arranged marriage my father throws at me," Ace said

"I wished I could have done the same," I said while Leo made his way to the table.

He took a seat before drinking from his glass. Ace then left to dance with a girl that kept staring at him.

"King" a man greeted as he came to Leo.

"May I have a word?" he asked and Leo nodded. The man then took a seat beside him before they began to talk among themselves.

Staring into the crowd I was soon lost in my thoughts as I thought about the events that have taken place in the past few months.

How'd I go from being one of the world's baddest assassin to a girl who had to marry the world's biggest mafia boss for safety from her little brother who wants to kill her? Talk about family

The man that raised me wasn't my biological father. My husband killed my biological father who was also a mafia boss. Meaning I'm at fucking mafia princess

Growing up I was told that my mother died but later found out that she was alive. I'm still cooping around that situation. One I'm scared of letting everything in and two how do I co-op with all the information that has been thrown at me......