Chapter 12 -Spankings and Dinner?!

________
AIDEN
________

"Did you have to do that in n front of Rico?" I questioned.

Cesco eyes falter a sec from the road to looking at Aiden.

He smiled showing his cheeky grin before opening his mouth to say something.

"He wanted you and I just made it clear who you belong to," he says making me roll my eyes.

It was in a sec the car swerve to the side of the road before taking an abrupt stop.

What the heck?!

Francisco pushed his seat back before growling as he pulled me over his lap.

"What did I tell you about rolling your eyes?" he grunts making my body tremble.

"Hey, this is embarrassing I-"

"I asked a question baby boy," he bellowed as his hands glide at the rim of my pants before pulling them down releasing my bare ass.

"That if I ever rolled them in front of you again you would have me over your knees," I stated embarrassed in the position I was in but somehow I couldn't shake the excitement that began to take place in me.

His hand cupped one of my asscheeks making me moan a bit before harshly spanking it after.

"That's right but it seems as though you've been taking my warnings lightly," he rasped.

It was so weird. It was hard just from one spank, I was turned on.

"The windows-" Cesco smiled before his hand spanked my ass again making me groan loudly.

"Did I permit you to speak, Baby boy?"

Fuck you!

He's playing with me and it's honestly, exciting but damn.

"No sir," those words immediately slipped out as Cesco's jaw clenched at the very word sir.

"Don't worry you should know I wouldn't allow anyone to see you like this but me,"

"Now on from that, it's time for your little punishment," he said massing my ass.

"I'll go easy, how about fifteen spanks?" he smiled.

Biting my lip I looked up at him before saying something.

"Why are you asking me it's not like I have any say don't I?" I sassed rolling my eyes.

Instantly I regretted my action when a hand came down on my ass.

"Uh!"

"Count every hit," he growled making me moan.

Again his hand met my ass but this time harsher than the one before.

"One,"

Fuck me...

________
FRANCESCO
________

"Ow," Aiden winced as I massage his ass with a cool gel.

We were at my place now where he stayed placed over my lap.

His ass was swollen and red from my set of spanks his dick semi-hard even though after the spanks I had jerked him off since he had been a good boy.

"Sorry, Baby boy I'll try to be more gentle," I said as he exhaled in relief.

"You're still hard," he pointed out. Knowing he probably could feel my hard erection poking his stomach made me chuckle a bit.