Chapter 7 - Temptations..

AIDEN POV

"Diane this is my brother Aiden, he's new around here and I was wondering if you could let him, intern, here, " Six prompted.

"Sure, he's a little inexperienced but do me a favor and have him take some photos of some models on a paid internship? What do you say?"  he queried.

One thing about my older brother he sure knows how to hustle his way in.

The woman whose gray curls were slicked back and her outfit was nicely pressed leaned her elbows onto her office desk staring me down.

"I mean what do I have to lose?! Sure, I'm a multimillionaire, "Six smiled before turning his gaze to me.

"One thing though, Mr. Dallas my photographers here are known to be the best out of the best, and although I would've preferred you being a Model than the man behind the camera we'll see how this goes, " She intoned as her lips curled up into a dashing smile.

"Thank you for giving me a chance, " I thanked earning a nod in return.

"But do consider my comment about modeling. You do have the face for it like your brother, " Diane encouraged.

Replying with a yes I got up as so as my brother as we soon made our way to the exit when she assured us that she'll have her assistant contact me or Six when I'll come in.

"She's not lying you do have the face and the body to be a model like me besides the bags under your eyes right now, " he urged.

But he hadn't known the reason for the bags under my eyes was because I was up all night talking to Francesco.

And dammit was it worth it.

We had caught up with each other on the things we've missed.

Like how Cesco does not only own an art gallery but five or more clubs and two casinos.

And how he's taken a position in his dad's mafia although I thought to remember not long ago how he didn't want that life.

But people's mind changes.

"Hello?" My brother called out as we entered the elevator.

"Shut up, I was just up last night talking to someone that's why" I explained pressing the ground floor button.

Knowing how my brother's face lit up I just knew he had already figured out who it was.

"Ok, you going to see him today?" he questioned as to the elevator dinged notifying us that we've reached the floor.

"No, we're taking things slow, " I said.

Six head pulled back and his face had this expression as though I was bullshitting him.

"Wait a damn minute, " he chuckled making me look at him in confusion.

"Is this the same guy who you've been held upon for five years?"

"See if this were me I would've then been on all that," he joked.

Rolling my eyes as we put out of the tall story building I suddenly felt my phone buzzing in my back pocket.

Pulling it out, I bit back the smile before answering the phone.

"What?" I answered causing my brother to stop what he was saying and look at me.

"Fix your tone when you're talking to me, Baby Boy," he growled sending a shiver down my body.

Damn the things this man does to me.

Should we be taking things slow?

"What you gonna do about?" I teased.

"You know you have all this mouth but when we're in person I hope you have the same energy," his voice rasped over the phone.