Chapter 8 - Their first altercation...

FRANCESCO POV

"Strip," I ordered as Aiden stared at me dumbfounded. "I don't want to," he muttered making me chuckle.

How cute.

Running my hands through my long blond hair before crossing my arms, staring him down. I aligned my blue eyes with his making sure he knows this time that I wasn't joking.

"Baby boy, come on, strip," I said repeating myself. Deep down, a part of me urged to punish Aiden for not listening to me when I first order him, but that wouldn't be right.

He's new to this so I shouldn't take him accountable for his actions, yet.  His big blue eyes looked at me hesitantly while his teeth bit onto his bottom lip nervously.

"You want me to help?" I asked causing him to immediately shake his head. "why are you so scared, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before," I teased making him glare at me.

"That was over five years ago," he spat. Taking a deep breath Aiden began slowly undressing before me and once again I was taken by his beauty but that was until I saw something I hadn't seen before.

"Turn around, " I stated but he only stood still as though he was trying to hide it from me.

Taking steps to reach behind him my chest tighten at the sight of what I saw before me.

A scar. A long fainted scar rested on his lower back.

Gently running my hands above it Aiden flinched.

"How did you get that Aiden," I asked trying to sound calm as possible but he still could sense the anger.

"My-My," he stuttered.

My hands gripped onto his left arm turning him around so that he could face me.

Both our eyes connecting as I explore into them to give me some idea as to why he's so hesitant to tell me.

It better have not been someone close to him.

"You'll kill him, " he mumbles.

"You're damn right I fucking will, " I cursed not denying a bit how I'll kill whoever dares to lay finger on my baby boy.

At least I know it's a man.

"Tell me, " I seethed as he avoids his eyes from mine.

Dammit.

"Promise you won't kill him, " he states. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

"No, " I said.

"Look, Aiden if you aren't going to tell then that's fine, " I say making him sigh in relief.

"I'll just have my aunt and uncle look into it, " I finished pulling my cell out of my pocket only for him to stop me.

"My father!" he shrieked making me pause.

"Explain, " clenching my jaw I raise my brow before crossing my arms waiting for him to explain.

"My father worked at home most of the time while mama mostly worked out. So sometimes when he was drunk he would take his anger on me, " Immediately I engulfed him into a hug.

"Please don't kill him, " he whispers, his voice shaking as if on the urge to cry.

"I'll think about it, " I answered honestly.

"Francesco, "

"He hurt you, Aiden, " I snarled.

"It's okay, I'm over it, " he says.

"No your not. Does your brother or mother know?" Shaking his head made me even angrier. "Dammit! Aiden Why-"

"Why what?" he questions.

"Why didn't you stay with me all of this could've been avoided," I blurted out as he furrowed his brow at me.

THIRD POV

Aiden somehow felt hurt by Francesco's words because he had felt as though Cesco was saying that it was his fault.

"Are you saying that it was somehow my fault?" the boy questioned Cesco as he looked at him silently.

Cesco sighed before running his hand through his hair before speaking up. "I'm just saying if you had run away and had came straight to me this never would have happened to you," he 

"I'm sorry but was you expecting me a teenage boy at that time to drop his family for-for"

"for you?!" he argued.

"Yes! Your family doesn't deserve you! Look what they did to you!" Francesco snapped.

Aiden scoffed staring up at the man in disbelief.

"And so your family is better?! A family that kills?! A family that-" Aiden's words were quickly shut when Francesco's hand had managed to wrap itself around his throat.

"Do not- Do not take that far," Cesco growled. "You! You're blaming me for something I didn't even know was going to happen! Back then! I was only thinking about saving you and my mother's heart," Aiden snarled gripping Cesco's hand that rested on his neck.

"Saving my heart? You leaving me! Broke me!" Cesco yelled. "Don't you think I was hurt too?! I cried nights thinking about you! I-I regretted my decision but I knew, I-I convinced myself that it probably would be best,"

"I mean who am I kidding? Me, a normal gay teenage boy and mafia son we probably wouldn't have lasted," Aiden lamented as tears threatened to leave his eyes.

"Bullshit, we're still here today arent we?" 

"But look at us now both arguing at each other because we're both filled with so much pain," Aiden sniffled as Cesco removed his hand from his cheek before he then began to caress it.

"Shit, Aiden...I'm sorry," Cesco apologized wiping away his tears.

"I just let the anger that's been inside me those five years out when I saw that scar-"

"It's not your fault..I never meant to say it was your fault I just-"

"I know- and I'm sorry too for saying that about your family," Aiden muttered.

"I Love you," Aiden's eyes widen as he locked eyes with his mafia man.

"I Love you too," he professed. Francesco leaned in lightly touching their lips together before pulling back, chuckling.

"To go from arguing to kissing is crazy,"  he stated as Aiden chuckled.

"But I still want you to know that I'm not done with your father," he continued making Aiden roll his eyes.

Although some would called this toxic Cesco and Aiden both knew that what they had said to each other wasn't something they had meant.

They both knew that had some anger and pain they needed to get out. Hence that being their first argument.

 And Aiden also knew that his father should be held accountable for his actions but he always was the most forgiving in his family besides his mother.

Dammit, he knew if he had told his brother all hell would break loose.

______________