Ghosts are bored

Seokjin let go of Hyun. He shook his head angrily, "Leave me alone!"

He didn't seem too intimidating. He was still crying but he was also very angry. 

Jungkook wasn't exactly sure what to say to Seokjin. He couldn't exactly find the words.

"Seokjin-"

It was then that he felt a burn on his cheek. Seokjin had slapped him. He couldn't really figure out what it was but the moment he realised what was going on, Seokjin was gone. Hyun was still there but Seokjin was gone. 

He turned back, hoping to see the boy. He was nowhere. 

"Fuck," Hyun groaned before he ran off as well. 

For once, Jungkook kind of felt bad. Kind of. He wasn't on good terms with anyone who had relations with Seokjin. He couldn't get any help from them. Hell, he probably couldn't even speak to them. He'd have to do everything alone. 

Seokjin would also be alone right now. 

He just needed to find the boy before anyone else did. 

Complicated but the reward was very tempting.

Jungkook was a sick man.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Seokjin wished he hadn't run away. He'd left the mall, making sure that Yoongi wasn't anywhere. Hyun would've told Yoongi about it at this point. 

Honestly, Seokjin wasn't sure where he was. Or where he was going. He didn't want to go to his aunts, Jungkook probably knew where that was. 

He didn't want to go home either, Jungkook could find where he was easily. 

Seokjin had decided that he only had one choice left, just run. To wherever. He just hoped that Jungkook wouldn't find him. That was really all he wanted right now. 

To get away. 

If he could go a day without anyone finding him, he would consider that wish granted.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

7 days had gone by without Seokjin being found. 

Hyun, Jungkook and Yoongi ended up leaving Busan. Everyone seemed to think that by now, Seokjin would never be found. 

Yoongi did have hope that the boy would come back or at least be found by someone. Someone that recognised him. 

He felt extremely bad for Seokjin's parents too. They'd lost both their sons in one year. They must've felt devastated. He'd visited them a few times but could never lift their spirits or even give them hope that Seokjin would end up returning. 

He had even tried searching around for Seokjin. 

His wallet was starting to get pretty empty but he had gotten two part time jobs. They didn't pay a lot but he made sure to work hard. Yoongi was sure he nearly travelled the whole of South Korea. He hadn't slept. He hadn't taken a break. He was sure that his grades were dropping.

And then one day, all that hard work paid off. He'd found a ripped off piece of a purple skirt. He remembered Hyun saying that he'd bought the skirt for Seokjin. 

It only made sense for Seokjin to wear such a skirt. 

He had walked down the road, hoping to reach the boy. It must've been recent. It wasn't caught onto anything and it would've blown away if it had been here for such a long time.