Flower

Hyun had gone to sleep awhile ago, yet Seokjin was still up. He was nervous and kept looking out the window. He stayed up just to be sure that no one was there. He fiddled with the hem of his shirt, closing his eyes every few seconds.

He looked back at Hyun before leaving the room quietly. He tried not to make much noise as he did not want to wake Hyun up.

He took a glass and filled it with water. Seokjin sipped the glass, hoping that he'd be less scared. The water did nothing. Everything around him was so loud, it just caused him to panic more. Seokjin took fast breaths and put the glass on the counter.

He looked around himself, shaking his head. Seokjin sat on the counter, holding his legs up. He lifted his skirt slowly and rubbed himself over his panties. Low moans dropped from his mouth as he rubbed faster.

Seokjin used his other hand to touch his nipples. He bit his lip, trying to seal his moans. It just felt so good. Seokjin slipped his hand into his panties and rubbed his clit. He moaned silently at the feeling.

He let his hand go deeper, fingers entering himself. He missed this feeling. Seokjin hadn't touched himself sexually nor had he had sex with Hyun after Jungkook raped him. He was too scared to do it.

Seokjin could feel himself about to reach an orgasm, going even faster. He had stopped touching his nipples so that he could cover his mouth.

He gulped, hand stopping. He took his hand out before he could finish. It reminded him too much of Jungkook had fingered him. He got off of the counter, rushing into the bathroom. He turned on the tap and washed his hands continuously.

"I still feel so dirty," He whispered to himself as he looked at the mirror. Seokjin walked back to Hyun's bedroom.

Seokjin got under the covers and cuddled into Hyun's chest. Hyun's arms circled around him tightly, making him feel warm. Hyun was awake for sure. Hyun's eyes were closed but Seokjin could tell any day that his lover was awake.

"Hyun..." He whispered, holding onto Hyun tightly. Hyun hummed inresponse, Seokjin smiling.

"If I ever got raped," Seokjin could feel Hyun tense but continued on anyway, "What would you do?"

"I would make sure that person pays. And jail time will not be the only thing they have to face."

Seokjin cuddled into Hyun even more, closing his eyes tightly. "Thank you."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Seokjin felt weird after eating breakfast that morning. He felt like puking just like yesterday. The feeling lingered but he ignored it as he sat down next to Yoongi.

Jungkook hadn't joined them and Seokjin hadn't spotted him anywhere. He stopped thinking about that when he felt the sandwich he had just eaten, come up his throat. Seokjin covered his mouth, getting up. He quickly ran to the bathroom, ignoring the shouts of his name. Seokjin kneeled at the toilet, puking again.

He stood up, flushing the toilet and washing his hands and mouth.

Yoongi had arrived only a few seconds later, checking if he was alright. He nodded his head with a small smile.

"Are you sure? You puked yesterday as well. Maybe you're sick," Yoongi suggested, Seokjin shaking his head.

"I can't be sick. I saw the nurse. She says it was something in my cereal. Perhaps something in my sandwich made me puke."

Yoongi stopped him. "That's worse. Someone's poisoning you!"

Jungkook.

Neither of them had to say it. Jungkook had gotten into Seokjin's house easily. He could do it twice. His parents hadn't gotten anything yet. They were planning to.