Kokichi's game show

Half a ship is filmed infront of a live studio audience and is sponsored by mondo butter

"Hello all and welcome back  to my game show! Half-a-Ship!" Kokichi announced

"Now today we have two very special guests the first is a face we should all recognise from news articles or just common Knowledge... The ultimate Princess...Mrs Sonia Nevermind! Tell us about yourself sonia"

"You can be quite polite when others are around can't you kokichi-"

"THATS enough of that haha Mrs  Nevermind of whom I've NEVER met prior! Now let's have a word from the ultimate gamer herself Chiaki Nanami!"

"Uh hi I'm Chiaki Nanami I'm Sonia's wife and uh I'd like to give a shout out to my best friends Hajime Hinata and Nagito Komaeda who need to come on this show!"

"Yes they do, don't they?"
Kokichi said looking into the camera

"Now let's start the show"

The big curtain was swept aside revealing two pictures one of Hajime and another of Kazuichi

Oh no

"Now remember ladies I have no moral compass! I let Kiyotaka do that for me! So i will push all buttons necessary for a decent show!" Kokichi reminded them

"Now miss sonia what do you think of when you look at this picture?"

Hajimes picture had been erased, just showing Kazuichi.

"Well I think of gundham obviously! I also think of how loud they are right chi?"

"Ha yeah..."

"Now Chiaki? What about this hopey little boy?"

"Well I think of gay shit obviously and Kamukura"

"Woah Chiaki Hajime isn't comfortable with being associated with that prick! But you both failed the test sorry!"

"Wait really?"

"Nope silly I'm a liar! You passed! Now I'll let you listen to this sonia!"

The recording was Kazuichi and Gundham telling eachother how much they loved eachother

"Uhh? I'm not sure how you want me to react about that? I mean that has to be a violation of their privacy r-right?"

"Nooooooo they let me! And now sonia, How. Does. That . Make . You . Feel?"

"It makes me feel shitty"

"Hhmmm I guess that will do as an answerrr now Chiaki I have a different recording"

The recording was the her and Sonia arguing... they rarely argued  and they didn't want this to be a public thing either. It would ruin Sonia's reputation and that's something Chiaki couldn't have happen.

"This is illegal"

"You cannot edit fake recordings of someone and claim it's true without their consent."

"Hmmmmmmm but this isn't fake Chiakiiiiiii" kokichi pushed

"No that's wrong!"

Chiaki refuted

"You don't know where we live you couldn't have recorded that"

"Haha let me cut through your words! What if I got someone to record it for me! I have eyes everywhere! "

"

Chiaki said

"Ah I guess this is the end..! Your points are too valid for me to continue lying! Well done for passing the final round!

Goodnight everyone and ship Soniaki!