Kokichi and hajime get knocked out pt2

Nagito's PoV

"MIKAN ANSWER THE PHONE YOU DIRTY WHORE!"

"Hey Mikan's not a dirty whore!"
Hajime's Ahoge continued to talk even though I had already gotten on the line

"N-n-Nagito? W-what's w-wrong with H-Hajime?" Mikan finally picked up... I'm a little pissed off you know I thought Hajime's Ahoge would be nice and not alive... but you know Sherryl... wait if Hajime and Kokichi are passed out... does that mean Byakuya is also passed out? Or Makoto?? Is Makoto passed out? And if Hajime and Makoto are passed out that only leaves K1B0 as the ultimate hope... what if he passes out... wait k1B0's a robot he can't pass out... is Junko passed out? Who else is passed out? Damn when am I gonna get that bronze statue done.

"K-komaeda? H-how is Hajime?"

"Mikan I think you know he has passed out"

"Is his Ahoge talking?"

"Yeah..."

"Sherryl" we both said at the same time

"Yeah I've just had Gundham and Kazuichi in... Ive tested the v-virus and it seems to only be affecting g-gay couples, men specifically"

"Oh okay so do you know who else has it?"

"Well Kokichi For a start, all though it could be completely unrelated as Kokichi has some other u-underlying health issues, Makoto seems to have passed out aswell as K-Kazuichi and Rantaro but again Rantaro does smoke a lot... I'm not quite sure what he smokes exactly it's pretty much a mix of c-cannabis and well...you know...Kamukura somehow has it as well... I-I think it's linked to Hajime's Ahoge"

"God I hate how I'm technically dating him he's a dick"

"Well there isn't r-really a way to treat it as the patients i-immune system is c-completely shut down and so it can't r-react with any medicine... the best thing to do is make sure that no one c-can contract it from h-Hajime, Kiyotaka and Mondo are still fine so... a-as im s-still
Unsure of the exact p-problem here you could also contract it you k-know as y-you are the g-gayest man in the e-entire tetralogy o-of the Danganronpa G-games"

"I'm not offended... just disappointed and also did you just get meta?"

"Y-Yes the symptoms are: drowsiness, extreme back pain, feeling like Tokos Crusty hair and of course talking Ahoges, Scarves, Hats or really anything that basically is their only noticeable part of c-character design."

" can we all stop talking about my friends sister's crusty hair!"

"She's my s-s-sister too y-you k-know"

"Oh okay the purple headed apple doesn't fall far from the tree I guess... so like you got the same dad or something? Cuz your all got different names"

"N-nah same m-mum... s-She g-got around a l-lot"

"Good to know... also... uhh how do I take care of a hajime?"

"Idk ask J-junko"

I hung up on mikan, I haven't talked to her in a while and it's good to know she's well and shit... now to ask Junko how tf to look after a hajime.

"You have reached the voicemail of Tsumugi Shirogane's authentic stolen police badges please leave a message after the tone"

"Cue WEP intro"

Cool I didn't know you could customise that... mines been stuck on Danny Trejo screaming at the top of his lungs for about 3 years.
Oh shit I meant to call Junko lemme just do that

"Hey Nagaytoe hows your dead boyfriend?"

" did you just think of that? Aswell as Hajigay?"

"No hoe Chiaki told me last year oh wait shit Nagihoe is one"

"Okay junkhoe Yeah hajime has passed out and his ahogay is talking to me"

"Ahogay smart and uhh yeah u should bathe him"

"What why?"

"Idk it's cute and Tsumugi wants some inspirations for fluffshots"

"That's why she didn't pick up then... and no I'm not bathing him he got a shower this morning!"

"Nah Hajime doesn't shower how ur supposed to, Makoto told me."

"Wait so people were watching us shower and uhh other things you do when naked?"

"Don't imply that to your cousin! And yes definitely I think that was established from the 'souda makes friends' chapter of which he had one line"

"EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP GETTING META!"

"By implying we are getting meta you understand that there is something to be meta about therefore your being meta"

"You-"

"-Steal some weed off of Rantaro? Yes"

"So uh yeah how do I look after a hajime?"

"Do wholesome shit I really owe Tsumugi and your my last hope"

"AHH YOU CALLED ME A HOPE NO TAKE BACKS!"

"Wtf dude"

She hung up... I'm a hoooppppeeee

"Your a hooeee"

"SHUT THR FUCK UP SHERRYL!"

I'm not being rude by adding a part three I mean no one wants to go through like 830 words of gay komaeda panicking just to get to fluff