The party!

Junko's PoV:

Mukuro and I got out of our little house-thing at the end of the street and walked over to Ibukis place. One of Fuyuhiko's Yakuza... uhhh people? We're at the door. Basically being a bouncer.

He asked for our names and so I told him. He opened the door and we were greeted with Sonia,chiaki, ibuki,Mikan, Celestia, kyoko, Sayaka, Leon, Kaede,Miu , Teruteru ,Nagito and hajime.

Teruteru bought ALOT of Vodka and Celestia brought 3 bottles of champagne. The expensive kind.

Celestia and Kyoko drank out of their champagne flutes and talked about money or something. I heard the conversation go back to cats and which breed they liked.

Teruteru was probably busy spiking everyone's food with an aphrodisiac or maybe just Vodka.

Nagito was talking to hajime about the warriors of hope and hope itself. He actually seemed interested. Like I know I'm not a despair neek anymore but being that obsessed with a social construct like Hope is kinda weird.

Ibuki, Leon, Kaede and Sayaka were practicing the song nobody by Mitski.

And before I could look at Sonia and chiaki, kokichi, byakuya, and Makoto walked in . Kokichi walked in first and sat himself next to Nagito. Kokichi kept talking about arson and the weaponisation of the Eiffel Tower.

Byakuya and Makoto walked in really nervously. Kokichi probably did what I said and said something embarrassing to them.

To top it off I had Teruteru say " walk of shame? Let's see which one of you can actually sit down" making them even more flustered.

Byakuya went to sit with kokichi and Nagito and Makoto went to sit with Hajime. Even though they were opposite each other. This was going to be awkward .

Ibuki's PoV:

and her little band started playing no body, and as planned Makoto started singing along! The dominos wouldn't stop falling and togami noticed that Makoto knew the lyrics. Ibuki knew that this was a sign.

Teruteru handed out the drinks and gave kokichi, hajime, Nagito , Byakuya and Makoto a lot more in their glasses than anyone else.

Miu called them over for a game of dare or drink

Chiaki's PoV

By now more people started to come though ibukis door and sat in the circle.

Miu chose Hajime. "Hinata! I dare you to... have an Ahoge duel with Makoto!"
And so they did.
Hajime obviously won because it cut the top of Makoto's off.

"Hmmmm" hajime thought. " Nagito! I dare you to give me your shoes!"

"What?" Nagito asked , genuinely confused

"You heard me! Hand 'em over!"

And so he did

"Byakuya" Nagito started ... it was all falling in to place " I dare you to confess to the person you love!" This was a smart question. If he did then it would mean that Naegami got a headstart and if he didn't he'd have to take 3 shots

So he took the three shots required. Of straight vodka.

"Mmakoto" Byakuya slurred " I dare you to kiss the prettiest person in this circle. Orr you have to take 7 shots"

Makoto wasn't ready for that so he downed his vodka like a champ

It wasn't going to plan but since Makoto DEFINITELY didn't have a high tolerance it paid off

Makoto ended up drinking like 16 shots. He was getting a hangover.

Togami ended up downing 6 shots of vodka and drinking 5 glasses of champagne.

DRUNK TIME

Celestia brought more champagne. She was oddly confident around everyone especially kyoko.

Maihiru's PoV

I may have had to set aside project Naegi and focus on my newest ship. CELESGIRI. I definitely couldn't have picked a better time to start taking pictures. I couldn't wait to share this with the HQ.

Apparently drunk Togami is also confident. Kazuichi and Gundham came over "let's do this little man" spoke Togami to Souda and they initiated a fist fight.

Souda was on his 12th Shot, very drunk. So they both were adamant on winning.

Kazuichi obviously won. Togami's brittle arms could never. When he lost he demanded that Naegi slice Souda's throat with his Ahoge.

He did.

Mikan. Who stayed sober tended to the massive cut while Gundham threatened Naegi with his hamsters.

After the party finished i had collected many photos.

Junko's PoV

The skanky rats who I was trying to help get together left for the beach just as planned.

Me and Mukuro were on stalking duty. Should've been Toko.

"You know about the shipping committee?" Naegi asked.

SHIT FUCK BASTARD TWAT WEVE BEEN FOUND OUT

"Yes, sadly I do." Togami answered

FUCK FUCK

"You know what their doing right now?"
Naegi continued

ANSGSHSGJSGSJDHSI DUDE WHAT HOW

"No, I haven't been updated. Care to tell me?" He replied

DUDD WHATSHSJ HAPPENINGEE

"Their tryna get US together" Naegi answered

HE JUST 'SPOSED US, BEST PULL A KIRUMI AND SKEDADDLE

"Would you be Apposed to that?" Togami enquired (posh words because it's leggy)

SHITS BOUTTA GO DOWN DAMN!!!

"Honestly, no."

"Me neither"