Ch - 55. The confusion

I sat in my car and head to the base. I can't wait until few more days. I don't want to in fact. I reached my base in few minutes. I got out and locked the car before heading inside. I took the lift and pressed the floor. I tapped my feet on the floor while I was moving up.

The door opened and I sighed before getting out. I started walking straight to the ring. Some members greeted me making me pull a tight fake smile before going back to my venom face. Today is going to be exhausting for me for sure. I opened the door and entered inside.

"Yah Y/n! You were told to take leave didn't you?" Chen scolded me grabbing everyone's eye.

"I know but I just needed to... practice for the missing days I left." I smiled tightly, again.

"Sehun! Help me up!" I yelled before removing my bag and keeping it on the chair beside.

I head to the empty matt and stopped. Sehun came towards me with quite confused expression. He stood in front of me.

"I'll be a bit aggressive today" I warned him making him nod before we start to practice.

He punched me right in face where Soo Hyang did. I gritted my teeth before I held his hand and twisted it behind him. He back flipped making me fall on my back but I rolled back over my back and landed on his waist.

"Oh that was impress- OUCH!!" He yelped because of the punch that landed on his cheek bone.

He placed both his hands, covering his face because of the punches I was throwing but something then lit in me. I stopped hitting Sehun. I am doing wrong. I shouldn't remove my anger on my closed ones. They did nothing wrong. It's me who fell into the trap I made for Jimin.

I got up and stood there. Sehun removed his hands from his face. He looked at me confused. I smiled at him before offering him a hand of help. He took it and got up as well. I pulled the same hand and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Sehunnie... I don't want to hurt you because of my anger" I sighed on his shoulder as he chuckled.

"Thank god you realized otherwise I thought, I'm gonna go direct into the ICU" He joked making me laugh.

I broke the hug. He patted my shoulder and walked to the pair fighting who were new members. I looked at him with smile before walking back to my bag. I sat down while watching Sehun teaching the trainees.

"Noona" I heard someone.

I turned to my right and saw Jeno sitting beside me, offering me the extra coffee in his hand. I smiled at him before taking it.

"Thank you Jeno" I said before sipping the coffee.

It was black coffee. I almost choked on the drink. I never like coffee without milk or anything hot.

"Oh Y/n you have coffee! Thank you I needed it!" Suho exclaimed and snatched the coffee from my hand before drinking it.

I bite my lips, surpressing my laugh. He winked at me making me laugh.

"Ah hyung~~ I brought it for noona!" Jeno whined like a baby.

I laughed while patting his head. Suho showed his tongue at Jeno as Jeno drank his remaining coffee like it was shot.

"Did I missed something here?!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol yelled while walking inside.

"Yeah I drank the black hot coffee Jeno brought for Y/n" Suho laughed.

"Ayee Jeno, Y/n don't like coffee hot or without milk. Don't you know?" D.O said as I gave him a glare.

"Oh really... I didn't know noona. I'm sorry." Jeno pouted at me.