Ch - 23. Breaking into Company

We reached the company in no time because we all were busy talking. We all wore our masks, to hide our face and gloves, to not leave any finger print. I was finally on the ground.

"Come fast Y/n. The guard is about to come!" Jungwoo whispered.

I rolled my eyes before walking towards them. Why do they build walls so big? How is a thief supposed to climb them huh!? I looked around and saw a guard coming towards us. He hasn't yet saw us.

"Hide!" I announced to them.

We all hid behind the pillar. Just one pillar and 4 people. The guard looked around once and continued walking forward. He can be a problem to us.

"Wait here" I told them and carefully got out.

I trailed the guard and stood behind him. I saw nothing to hit this man with so I just grabbed his neck and slammed his head on the wall. He groaned silently which I was glad. He fell down unconsciously. I nodded and we all entered the building.

The security center was below the parking so we acted sneaked into the parking. We stood behind the wall while Suho was checking if something suspicious is there.

"Clear!" he told as we moved forward. I like this feel. The one where we enter into others territories secretly.

"There's a camera in the elevator" Suho infomed us.

Shit... I smirked at others.

"These people are really smart but not as me..." I spoked making everyone confuse.

"Baekhyun follow me. Other's stay here!" I told them.

I held Baekhyun's arm and pulled him with me. I removed his mask and mine before getting on the lift.

"Now, just follow my lead" I said as he frowned.

I winked at him before pinning him to one side. He was too shock. I wrapped my hands around his neck. I leaned in a bit where our breath mixed together. He looked up at the camera just as I thought. I turned around and saw the camera. I acted like we were caught and threw my mark over it.

"Bingo!" I exclaimed and opened the elevator door again.

"Enter!" I smiled at them. I turned to Baekhyun to see him smiling in realization.

"What did you two even do?" Jungwoo asked.

"Hide the view, as you can see" Baekhyun spoke.

We went to the floor below us. The door opened and we ran to the security center. The door was right in front of us. This is where we have to use our fighting skills. Jungwoo slammed the door open as everyone turned to us. There were 9 men in total. Piece of cake they are.

Jungwoo and I went to the right while those two to the left. Two of them came towards me. Weak bastards. I punched one square in his face and kicked other him his stomach. They took some seconds to recollect themselves before attacking again.

I held the punch of one and flipped him over my back causing him to crash on the other. Both groaned in pain making me smile in satisfaction. It's not like we are killing the innocent right? Just injuring them is fine. I kicked on in his stomach again and held other's hair making him stand up.

"Faster guys!" I heard Baekhyun.

I pushed the guy on the chair. He fell back along with the chair. I was done with my task. I looked at the systems and saw each and every corner on the screen. Impressive. I looked at the control and saw many buttons but couldn't see the one I wanted.

"Here!" Suho pressed a button and the cameras went off. I turned to him and smiled.

"My pleasure! Now let's go" he said and held my hand.

We all head to the office of Sang Pil. It was on the 4th floor as per the information. When the elevator opened, we all dashed out like someone was chasing us. We have get out of there as fast as possible. My hair opened on their own and were bouncing while I was running.

All our aim was to reach that office. We all turn to the corner and saw there was a door with 'CEO' written. This is it. We entered the office and turned the light. The office was pretty small. Is there even anything? Suho started looking at his desk where there were many files.

Jungwoo was looking in one of the cupboards and Baekhyun in the other. I just saw there was small table in the corner. I went there and kneeled down. I opened one drawer but unfortunately it was locked. I removed my pin which I always keep with me. I inserted it and a click type sound came.

If it's locked, there must me something. I opened it and saw a pen drive? There was nothing except that. I took it and scanned it. It was phone shape with 'RS' written. Could I be? Yes Riot Starters! I got on my legs and turned around.

"I guess this is enough right?" I spoke. Everyone turned to me.

"It's the only thing in this whole table. It have RS written. Wouldn't this be it?" I smirked in victory. I'm proud of myself now.

"I'll take these files along. There are some information." Baekhyun said.

We all exit the office and head to the elevator when someone kicked me from behind. I slide towards the front. I closed my eyes in pain. I turned around and saw Sang Pil.

"You think I didn't knew your plan till now?" he said.

"Aish this punk really. Guys" Suho said.

They all started attacking him but to my surprise, he was handling all three well. He was avoiding them and attacking. I got up and walked back a bit. I fisted my hand and started running in his direction. I jumped with a force and kicked him right in his head. He flew across the hallway with a loud groan.

"Coward" I spat before turning around and entering the elevator. The door closed as I leaned on the side.

"Does it hurts?" Baekhyun asked me.

"A little. He have too much strength." I joked.

"Let's just head back to base now." Jungwoo said, exiting as we nodded. We saw the guard I slammed in the wall still unconscious.

"Poor him" I tsked before hopping into the van. 

__________

How do you guys like this story so far? I've spent almost 4-5 months on this one story!😶

And I'm more than satisfied with the results and plot. 😌

I hope if you find some mistakes, ignore my uneducated brain. 😭

Y/n - Says the almost in junior college student. Tskk..💥😒

Author - YAH! WHY WOULD YOU COME BETWEEN THE PROMOTION PART!!!!🙃😤😡

Y/n left the chat.

T-This disrespectful child... This is not how I raised you!!!😑😶