Ch - 16. First Mission

It only 10:40 and I'm exhausted already. I am kind of scared to go on the mission because what if I mess things up and we get into trouble? Ugh I hate these negative thoughts! I decided to take a nap for some time and then head back to base for training.

I pulled the covers till my neck and closed my eyes and drifted off to my beauty sleep. [I just woke up actually] I felt my eyes opening as I automatically got up. I felt like I was late. I seriously need to buy a clock! I took my clothes and rushed to the bathroom. I took a warm shower and quickly got into the clothes.

I wore a white body fit sleeveless shirt and black loose pants that had zipper instead of buttons or elastic. I took my bag and quickly head out. Just like morning I ran a marathon but calmed when the driver said it's only 5. I thought I was late. I paid for the driver and got off.

I walked a bit because I stopped the driver far from the base. I entered inside and saw not many people there. I walked to the corner where I saw Xiumin and D.O. I placed my bag beside there and turned to the both.

"Where is Sehun?" I asked him.

"He's with boss. He'll come on the mission direct" D.O told me as I groaned.

"What happened?" Xiumin asked.

"I wanted to practice but that's fine." I pouted before turned around.

"Y/n!" Xiumin called me out. I turned around and faced him.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" I questioned.

"Uh no. I just wanted to tell, if you don't mind, we both can practice." He told me.

He is also a fighter so it won't be a loss.

"That'll be great. Let's go!" I smiled and walked to the matt. Safety first! I then got into my position.

"I just know 7-8 basic moves so go easy on me" I warned him as he nodded.

I never broke the eyes contact through the whole practice until he hugged my waist as I was stumbling back. Do something Y/n! Make a move. Yes! I wrapped my legs around his pulled then and jumped, letting him fall on the ground, but what I did knew was that out mean I also have to go on the floor.

He gripped my wrist and tried to keep me on the ground but I swiftly wrapped my legs around his neck and flipped over him.

"Ow!!" he yelped in shock. I smiled at myself in victory.

He tapped my leg signaling he gave up. I let go off his neck and sat up straight.

"That was fucking impressive" I flinched at the sudden noise. I looked at the person and saw Chanyeol.

"We know more so many moves but Xiumin being an old member and you attacking him like a pro was something people don't get to see every day" He said as I panted.

"It not like that. He just went light over me because I told him." I defended Xiumin.

"But you were really like a pro" D.O came forward.

I get different vibes from this guy.

"Thank you" I bowed and turned back to Xiumin.

"Let's get back to practice." I said as he nodded.

We both got up and got back to training. D.O and Chanyeol were just watching. We both were pretty well. He was easy going on me because I'm new and I was trying my best. After 2 hours, we both stopped because we have to get ready for mission. I mean I don't have any work to do but just sit and watch people.

I was wiping my sweat just when Suho entered inside.

"Suho! Come here for a second!" I called him. He looked at me and started walking.