34 | drowned blood

Start from the beginning

If I wouldn't know the truth about her seducing skills, I would almost believe she was into him.

Thanking the bartender, I took the syrup Octavia had made each one of us put in our drinks to suck the alcohol into the floating ice cubes and poured three drops for each ice cube in.

"Are you sure carina [darling] ?" he asked pulling her into his body not caring if she wanted him to or not.

"I am sure my work is exquisite. All you have to do is agree and find out." Checking her out unashamed, he dragged her away. Not before she looked back at us, nodding, keeping her eyes on me until she disappeared behind closed doors.

Walked up to the dance floor I meet up with an excited Isa drinking and dancing in the middle of the dark area.

Smiling, she rose one eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

In that instant moment, Octavia's voice rung through our earpieces, answering the question. "He's out."

Smirking, we watched as a nervous Cecilia walked up to us, looking around now suspiciously.

"The acting skills you got, little Ceci. I would have forced you into acting but we need you, babe." Isa winked, taking her part in the mission and walking out of the club.

As much as I felt bad for turning an almost birthday night of hers into a mission, I knew she enjoyed it.

If there was anything Isa enjoyed more than drinking champagne, spending money, and going to clubs to dance, it was going behind her brother's back and Leonardo's back.

"I'm set." She informed us before the sound of her pulling the buttery smooth bolt pull on her sniper rifles was heard.

Seeing five men with black sunglasses walk out of the club with an unreadable facial expression, Octavia interrupted us.

"Primary Target. Second floor. Behind bar area."

"Got it." I returned walking all the way up to him, making sure to snatch a waist apron away from one of the female waitresses passing by.

Taking a glass from the table next to me, I slipped a few drops of the second syrup Octavia made to double the amount of alcohol in the drink.

"You ordered a drink, Sir?" I asked kindly, holding the drink up to him smiling up at his broad gigantic form.

"I didn't," he replied sternly, not taking one glance at me.

Everything was going perfectly, we had already one man's headset in our hand.

All we needed was the head of the bodyguard's headset and we could track them and find out where Gonzalés was, but this bastard wasn't cooperating.

I knew from the information I had gathered of him he was stern and determined during his job, taking no offers from escort or dancers.

After working hours he was a totally different man.

No wonder Gonzalés had made him the head of his bodyguards.

Turning away slightly, I whispered into the earpiece hearing, "Shoot them." The next sound coming immediately ear, from Isa's earpiece.

"Fuck." The man beside me suddenly cursed as he held one hand on his right ear, probably making sure to either hear better or to know if he really heard right.

"Something wrong- "just as I was ready to ask, the door of the club busted open and in stepped five too familiar faces with black and brown dress shoes.

With no care in the world, they walked in as everyone around them stopped what they did and watched them with fear, admiration, and horror clear on their face.