34 | drowned blood

Setting my foot off the car, I slammed the door shut before opening the driver's door and taking the bills out of the space between my breasts and the black velure strapless dress

Licking his index finger, he counted the bills, nodding his head before we watched as he drove past us.

"You think he gonna rat us out?" Isa questioned smirking, tugging her golden shiny dress down her toned legs.

"I made sure to put an extra hundred in there." I smiled, not taking my eyes off the now cleared-out street.

Walking with them behind, we went into the casino.

Greeted by a lot of people in elegant suits and dresses asking us if we wanted any drinks. We took one champagne each, walking over to the VIP area, and sitting down turning our earpieces on immediately.

The Casino was enormous with a ceiling where you couldn't see the end.

The sounds of cards whirring in the hands of the dealers. The bells and whistles of the various slot machines, and the racketing noise of their levers being pulled.

The jingling of quarters. The playground of golden and strobing lights. The murmur of the crowds. The clicking of a roulette wheel, the way red and black rush together as it spun. The sight of gold and silver and bronze and exquisite fountains and statuary. All my senses were suddenly high alert.

Checking if we had our weapons with us, we took our guns out, our pulling the barrel back nodding at each other as we made sure it worked.

Quickly, we took our phones out, switching them off in case someone had the brilliant idea to call us in the middle of the mission and disturb the entire scene.

We wouldn't want it to end up messy now, would we?

"So, here's the plan," I said into the earpiece as each one of us sat in the booth individually taking small sips out of the drinks and smiling triumphantly.

_________

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"You don't know if there is a free room here, right?" she asked, looking around the room innocently.

"Why would I?"

"It'll be for your profit Sir." Bending her body forward, she gave him the perfect view of her ass, smiling, which he most definitely used to his full advances.

"I-" Smirking, I walked over to them sitting beside her, ordering myself a drink.

"Oh, come one, you can't be saying no to that now?" Cecilia continued, looking up at one of Gonzalez's men flirtatiously and blinking her long eyelashes every three seconds.