⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟏

Start from the beginning

"you really won't help me, will you?" yunhee whispered, her eyes glaring at the floor before chenle pulled her out the office.

⚯͛

𝐝𝐞𝐜 𝟐𝟓 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

"thank you so much for letting me stay with you for the holidays. i don't think i'll be going back home for a while."

"it's alright, yunhee dear, you can stay with us as long as you want." mrs zhong replied. "don't unpack anything just yet though. i wanted to leave in ten minutes to go visit jihoon and his family, see how they're doing after the attack and enjoy christmas with them. we might stay a few days there."

"awesome!" yunhee replied, leaving her suitcase of clothes by the door. she ran up the stairs and threw open chenle's room door. "chenle! i'm here!"

"yunhee! i thought you were staying at hogwarts." he said, as she dropped down next to him on the bed.

"changed my mind last minute and asked your mum to pick me up. i didn't want to spend christmas all alone. mark and renjun have gone to jeno's and your mum said we can go visit." she explained, snuggling into his pillow.

"really? i can't wait. it's only been a few days, but i miss them."

"start packing then." she pushed herself off the bed. "we leave in ten."

"oi help me out." he said, pointing to his cupboard. he pulled out the trunk from under his bed and started packing straight away.

"you should wear this." yunhee tossed a blazer at him.

"yun, this isn't a fashion show. just give me casual clothes." he sighed, tossing it back at her.

"what do you mean it's not? everything is a fashion show and i can make anything my runway." she said, folding clothes she found for him to wear.

"yeah, you maybe."

"okay, here. it's casual clothes only." she promised, dropping the folded clothes into his trunk. "come on, i want to leave already."

⚯͛

"merry christmas!" chenle and yunhee yelled, walking into grimmauld place's kitchen. a large christmas tree was sat in the corner next to jeno and mark and a santa toy flew around the room, past their heads, making them flinch to the side.

"merry christmas, you two." jeno's mother greeted, hugging them both. "i'm so glad i bought you two presents just in case you visited."

"you didn't have to." yunhee replied, touched by her kindness. "sadly, i wasn't able to buy anything again this year."

"that's alright. needn't worry about it when being with each other is enough of a present. sit down, sit down."

yunhee nodded then walked over to the table where she found her two friends: jia and aerin. she hugged them both then took a seat at the table.

the rest of christmas dinner was full of lots of talking and loud laughs. they shared stories from the last few weeks and spoke about their excitement for the rest of the year, even if umbridge being at hogwarts had changed everything.