How can it be.

    She didn't remember anything like this in her mind.

    Seeing Feiyan's appearance, Chen Miansheng "kindly" reminded her: "The little cat doesn't drink enough alcohol. After being drunk, it is more straightforward than now."

    Drunk?

    Feiyan almost reflexively remembered the day Wu Meng was overwhelmed. She had a drink that night and she knew how to return to the small courtyard through Chen Miansheng's eloquence.

    So, she kissed Chen Miansheng when she was crazy about drinking?

    "Oh, I forgot. The little drunk cat can't remember what happened that night." Chen Miansheng pretended not to see the flash of shock in Fei Yan's eyes.

    He lifted his fingertips, rubbed Feiyan's lips gently, and bent his eyes again, his voice was soft and gentle: "But it's okay, I can help the little drunk cat recall it."

    Feiyan hasn't responded yet. When he came over, Chen Miansheng gently kissed him.

    Obviously, it was only a simple touch between the lips, but Feiyan's body suddenly softened, and her lips let out a sound like a mosquito and fly.

    Chen Miansheng paused slightly when he wanted to get up.

    After a while, he touched Feiyan's nose, hummed and laughed in his nose, then took Feiyan into his arms, lowered his head slightly, and deepened the long late kiss.

    The tip of the nose touched, the lips and teeth were on each other, the touch on the lips was hot and humid, and the smell of cold pine wood spread wildly between the two.

    I don't know who's breathing gradually became messy. Together with the more and more violent heartbeat, I was immersed in this gentle and restrained kiss.

    In the end, Fei Yan was so dizzy and out of breath.

    With one hand clutching her inability to sleep students skirt Chen, pioneered defeated, moist eyes full of hazy color, still did not forget fooling said: "? I ... how could I be so kiss you," "ah

    , The little cat in front of me." Chen Miansheng let go of her, his deep gaze fell on Feiyan's slightly red and swollen lips, and his voice was muted.

    "After that, I want to kiss you like this." As

    soon as his voice fell, a golden light flashed before his eyes.

    Chen Miansheng pursed his lips and looked at the same dazed little orange cat in front of him. He suddenly felt angry and funny: "Do I have to thank the kitten?"

    Feiyan finally got her head out of the pile of clothes and smelled it. He couldn't help but said "Huh?"

    Chen Miansheng lifted his palm, covered the little orange cat's neck, and gently rubbed it twice: "Thank you little cat, I didn't change it back when I kissed you just now."

    Fei Yan was still in a state of being stunned by her kiss. Hearing that, she was a little unconvinced and hit him with her tail: "...It's not what I want to change back."

    Chen Miansheng was about to speak, she Suddenly turned his head and looked out the door.

    Chen Miansheng: "Someone is here?"

    Fei Yan nodded.

    "Then you are here, I'll open the door." After

    that, Chen Miansheng naturally dropped a kiss on the top of the orange cat's forehead, and then got up.