29

Chapter 29: How nice it would be if it were a little girl...

    The next cooling work is a piece of cake for Feiyan.

    She first soaked the cloth with cold water, applied a cold compress to Chen Miansheng's forehead, and then went to the firewood room to boil a pot of hot water, and gently wiped Chen Miansheng's neck, limbs and palms.

    Chen Mian didn't have the habit of drinking in his daily life. Naturally, there were no such things as liquor in the small courtyard, and the heat dissipated very slowly.

    For fear that Chen Miansheng’s fever could not go away before she turned into a cat body, Fei Yan’s gaze fell on Chen Miansheng’s shirt hesitantly, gritted her teeth, and finally reached out her hand as if she was dead and started. Hands to untie Chen Miansheng's clothes belt.

    She murmured, "I'm saving people, I'm not Chen Miansheng." After

    removing half of Chen Miansheng's shirt quickly, half of his body was exposed.

    Xu has been ill for a long time. Chen Miansheng's body is very lean, but his body lines are very beautiful. Under the swaying candlelight, the skin under the jacket became paler, and Feiyan blushed and heartbeat.

    She avoided her sight as much as possible, forcing herself not to look where she shouldn't be.

    After quickly rubbing Chen Miansheng's armpits, Feiyan tucked the clothes back.

    She brought another bowl of hot water and brought it to the bed, sat back to Chen Miansheng's side again, picked him up with difficulty, keeping a certain angle with the bed, and then she hugged her back and fed the water little by little. Into his mouth.

    It is always difficult for unconscious people to cooperate. Even though Feiyan has been very careful about feeding water, a small part of the water still flows down the corners of Chen Miansheng's lips.

    Fearing that water would drip on his shirt, Fei Yan hurriedly removed the wooden bowl and stretched out her hand to wipe it, even though Chen Miansheng reflexively stretched out the tip of his tongue to lick it.

    The tip of the tongue happened to be against Feiyan's fingertips, and the touch was warm and moist. When she lightly swept across the fingertips, Feiyan felt like an electric shock.

    Chen Miansheng frowned unconsciously, tried to lick it again, and then hesitantly retracted the tip of his tongue.

    He was healed, but Fei Yan exploded in an instant.

    She put the bowl back on the wooden table with a "puff" and stood up immediately.

    Only in this way, Chen Miansheng lost support, and his feeble body began to fall to the side.

    Upon seeing this, Feiyan reached out to help him in annoyance, and after confirming that he would not fall again, she walked out of the back room in two steps.

    Then.

    Go and sit in the yard-blowing a cold wind.

    There were so many things that she hadn't expected tonight. Fei Yan's mind was full of chaos, and she barely woke up after being blown by the wind for several minutes.

    She was sitting on the steps of the courtyard, her arms wrapped around her knees, and she stared at the corner of the courtyard wall in a daze.

    I have to admit that since entering this era, her attitude towards Chen Miansheng has always been vague.

    After all, she has been using the body of a cat since she passed it through, and coupled with the restrictions imposed by the system, her focus has always been "when will Chen Miansheng fall in love with her", but never Thought about facing another problem head-on.