45

Chapter 45 Why didn't you write it ?

    Fei Yan was startled when she heard the words, and she couldn't believe her ears.

    "What did you just say?"

    Chen Miansheng's voice was muted, his face was so pale that he couldn't see the slightest blood, but there was still a gentle smile on the corners of his lips.

    "The kitten is warm, let me hug it, maybe it won't feel so cold."

    Feiyan blinked, and after a moment of indulging, she suddenly put the cloth in her hand into the hot water basin and said: "That Please wait for me first."

    Chen Miansheng raised his eyebrows and watched the little girl trot out of the study with a "chuchu". Not long after, he took a bowl of freshly made soup and walked back quickly.

    Fei Yan put the bowl of soup medicine carefully on several cases, and quickly warned.

    “It’s best to take the two bowls of medicine half an hour apart. If you can’t stand it halfway, you can drink this bowl of medicine in advance. But don’t worry, I’ll remember the time for you. You don’t need to distract yourself and go there. Remember the time." After

    that, she walked to the edge of Chen Miansheng's bed three times and then, behind a thick layer of quilt, gently pushed him: "You should go in a little bit."

    This time round. Chen Miansheng was stunned.

    He just said a joke casually, wanting to tease the little girl, and by the way, he transferred the pain that hit his whole body.

    Little girl, are you serious?

    Chen Miansheng narrowed his eyes slightly, and felt that it was not like something a little girl could do.

    However, I was curious about what she would do, so she moved her position to the inside of the bed according to her request.

    Fei Yan climbed onto the bed cautiously, acting very cautiously, not even touching Chen Miansheng's bed quilt.

    Under Chen Miansheng's gaze, a golden light flashed suddenly where she was, and Fei Yan turned back into a cat again.

    The light clothing accidentally fell on the end of the bed, bulging the arc of a cat.

    Immediately afterwards, the fluffy cat headed out of the pile of clothing, and then blinked at Chen Miansheng.

    "So there is no need to worry about the clothes falling on the ground."

    Fei Yan said, and started to drill into his arms.

    She found a comfortable position in Chen Miansheng’s arms and lay down, then leaned her limbs apart so that the fluff on her abdomen covered as much area as possible, and then carefully wrapped Chen Miansheng’s arms with a big tail boy. A strict reality.

    "It shouldn't be cold now, right."

    Chen Miansheng: "...it is indeed not cold anymore."

    But how would he tell the little girl that what he wanted was actually not this hug?

    In addition to taking the medicine on time and in the amount every day, Feiyan still persists in doing pulse checking and acupuncture for Chen Miansheng.

    Fortunately, the newly prescribed prescription was indeed effective against Chen Miansheng's poison. After nearly a month of conditioning, the poison in his body has dissipated a lot.