32

Chapter 32 "Goal Achievement".

    Chen Miansheng quickly walked back to the small courtyard.

    There was no one at the entrance of the courtyard, and everything was as before, which means that Gu Wu and A Chu in the other two directions did not find the little orange cat.

    Chen Miansheng's heart sank, but when he stepped into the small courtyard and turned to the door of the inner room, his dark pupils shrank slightly.

    ——The door of the back room is wide open.

    Chen Miansheng's fingers swayed uncontrollably, and his throat suddenly itched. He covered his lips and coughed twice, then strode into the back room.

    As soon as I entered the room, I found chaos in the room.

    The closet was completely open, and the neatly organized clothes inside were thrown on the floor, and the round stool on the side rolled into the corner of the room.

    Chen Miansheng pursed his lips, his thick eyelashes drooped slightly, and his eyes moved to the bed.

    The quilt swelled up in an arched arc, outlining the outline of the human body, and above it was a thick black hair like a waterfall, and the face underneath could not be seen clearly.

    Chen Miansheng’s breathing stopped for a moment. He paused on the spot and did not move for a while, until the pulsating heartbeat and the little voice in his heart intertwined and overlapped, and he kept yelling, "Go over, walk over ", so his feet moved.

    The person on the bed seemed to be asleep, very quiet. The curvature of the quilt undulated steadily with her breathing. On weekdays, the little orange cat looked like when she was asleep.     

The long hair fell naturally, covering most of her face, but the bronze medal that Chen Miansheng was so familiar with emerged from the cracks in the hair, and his surname was engraved on it. Chen Miansheng felt At the same time I felt relieved, my breathing became a bit quicker.     

The tip of his tongue pressed against his upper jaw, his hand was squeezed into a fist, and then slowly released. After repeating this several times, he squatted against the edge of the bed and squatted in front of Feiyan with one knee.     

Chen Miansheng's Adam's apple rolled, raised his hand in the air, hesitated for a moment, and then gently stroked it, pulling away the long hair bit by bit, revealing the true face of a woman.

    His little orange is really a little girl, her face is big, her little baby is fat, her eyelashes are thick and slender, she may have fallen asleep improperly and trembling slightly in the air.

    It was exactly the same as the image of a kitten in his dream.

    Even Chen Miansheng himself didn't know what he was feeling right now.

    Surprise, excitement, the joy of dreams come true, and some indescribable emotions that have been suppressed in my heart are intertwined, there seems to be a fire in my throat, and some things seem to be ready to come out in the next second. But just looking at the little girl's quiet sleep like this, he already felt extremely satisfied.

    His eyes were soft, his fingertips moved down slightly, and he touched the little girl's face with restraint.

    Suddenly a very light whisper sounded in the huge quiet room: "...little orange." As

    time passed, the sun gradually moved towards the top of the mountain.

    Chen Miansheng supported his head with one hand, and kept one knee on the ground guarding his little cat. After some time, the little girl in her dream finally trembled her eyelashes and slowly opened her eyes.