13

Chapter Thirteen Isn't this because she thinks she is gaining weight...

    [Detected that the host and the bound object are warming up, congratulations to the host, set the "Guess where I hid things" upgrade. The

    sudden system reminder sound made Fei Yan slightly stunned. The shyness that she didn't even know where she came from quietly faded, leaving only the dazed feeling of thirteen.

    Why did it heat up again? Could it be that she offered to buy a hand stove for Chen Miansheng, and Chen Miansheng was moved by the caring kitty?

    She smacked her lips, and secretly sighed that Chen Miansheng was so satisfied.

    So the next way.

    Feiyan asked Chen Miansheng to stop to buy sweet-scented osmanthus cakes, paper lanterns and other things along the way, but this time Thirteen was quiet and did not make any more prompts.

    And thanks to Chen Miansheng's good-tempered, he thought that all the things his little orange cat liked, so he bought whatever he wanted.

    It was painful for Gu Wu, because Chen Mian was frail and couldn't lift heavy objects, so almost all the things he bought were transferred to him. Wu Shi held up his hands full of Gu Wu and even began to suspect that the little orange cat had become a fine, and wanted to take this opportunity to avenge his smile at the hand furnace shop.

    As for the next few days, everything went exactly the same.

    Fei Yan tried every means to replace Chen Miansheng with herbs every day without causing Chen Miansheng’s suspicion. She went to the same medicine hall to sleep for a whole day, occasionally taking advantage of the good weather to go to the backyard to sunbathe for a while, and then wait for her return. Chen Miansheng cooked for her.

    It's just that Thirteen has been quiet for several days, and has never given out a reminder of emotional warming.

    This makes Feiyan wonder whether she is not cute enough or she is not working hard enough.

    However, Fei Yan is also an adult of mature psychological age, knowing that feelings cannot be forced, so she still likes to be her Fei cat.

    this day.

    When it was almost time to go to the medicine hall, Chen Miansheng finished freshening up and checking the doors and windows inside and out, and was about to go out: "Little orange."

    Hearing Chen Miansheng's voice, Fei Yan immediately rushed to him with a cigarette on the cat's legs, her tail swaying from left to right behind her, and she looked like "I'm ready".

    Chen Miansheng bent his eyes and laughed, bent down slightly, and reached out to pick her up.

    Fei Yan spotted the position and jumped into his arms, the smell of cold pine wood rushing over her face, and Chen Miansheng was full of her arms.

    This simple and ordinary interaction between one person and one cat has been experienced many times. It is reasonable to say that Chen Miansheng should have been used to it. However, when he took the kitten into his arms this time, he raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise.

    Feiyan raised her head to look at Chen Miansheng, saw his expression at a glance, tilted her head, her eyes were unconcealed, as if she was asking, "What's the matter with you?"

    Chen Miansheng pursed his thin lips slightly, lowered his eyes to consider the words, and asked slightly, "Little orange, should I restrict you to ordering food?" After saying that, he raised his hands and weighed them. There were a few sly smiles hidden in his eyes.