Asong's pulse is very weak. He is already a seven or eight-year-old boy, but he lacks blood and blood. The pulse is weak and weak. Coupled with the recent continuous rain, he has contracted the wind and cold, and the pulse is even tighter and weaker.

    During the period of Feiyan's pulse, Wu Tufu and Asong's mother Wu Zhang stayed by.

    Seeing that Feiyan was silent for a long time without speaking, Wu Tufu couldn't help but feel a little anxious: "Miss Fei, what do you see?"

    Feiyan retracted her finger and showed a relieved smile at Wu Tufu.

    "Don't worry, Linglang has just contracted the cold and it is not a major problem. I will prescribe two medicines for Linglang. As for Linglang's body, I will prescribe another prescription. You will treat him for a period of time according to the prescription. Although I can't guarantee that he can be the same as other children of the same age, at least he should be able to get better." After

    Fei Yan finished speaking , she turned her head slightly and smacked her lips secretly.

    The style of this verse is really awkward.

    Naturally, Wu Tufu did not notice Feiyan's small movements. Hearing that Ah Song's weakness could also be improved, he became excited and hurriedly said, "That's really thankful to you

    , Miss Fei." "Uncle Wu, you don't need to be so polite with me ." "Fei Yan said, turning out the pen and paper that came with the medicine box, and began to write the prescriptions one by one.

    I have to say that, fortunately, Chen Miansheng urges her to practice calligraphy every day. Although Fei Yan's writing is still far from Chen Miansheng's level, she is finally passable.

    She wrote the prescription in two strokes and handed it to Tufu Wu. Then she picked a few prepared herbs from the medicine box and wrapped them carefully in jute paper: "Today, just give Asong this medicine first. Uncle Wu, you can wait until tomorrow to get it from the medicine hall.”

    Wu Tufu nodded and said: “Thank you Miss Fei.”

    Fei Yan put the medicine box back on her back again: “In this case, I will leave first. "

    However, the spring rain continued, and it was only when Feiyan opened the door that she realized that it had started to rain outside the house for an unknown period of time.

    The Wu Zhang who came out to send her "Oh," said: "Oh, why is it raining all of a sudden?"

    Fei Yan frowned slightly: "Aunt Wu, do you have any extra umbrellas at home?"

    Hearing the words, Wu Zhang's face was embarrassed: "It's really unfortunate. I lent the umbrella to Sister Liu in Zhenxi two days ago. She hasn't returned it to me yet."

    She turned her head and looked at it without any reduction. The rain curtain of a small trend said: "I don't know how long it will be raining, Miss Fei, why don't you rest at our house for one night, or wait for the rain to get a little lighter before you go back."

    Fei Yan remembered before she left the Tongyaotang. As promised by Chen

    Miansheng , he shook his head subconsciously: "No, my cousin is still waiting for me at home. If I go back late, he might be worried." Wu Zhang: "But it's raining so heavily. How are you going back here?"

    Feiyan Yuguang caught a glimpse of the hat standing in the corner, and his eyes lit up: "Aunt Wu, can you lend me that hat for a use."

    "Of course you can, but you want to go back with a hat?" Wu Zhang frowned, "But you will also get in the rain."

    "It doesn't matter, I'm in good health . It won't matter if I get such a little rain." Feiyan patted the ashes on the hat and steadily carried it to her head, "Then I will go first, and I will return your hat in the next day, and leave."

    Wu Zhang's clan had no time to stop Feiyan, Fei Yan already sullenly rushed into the rain.

    The spring rain cannot be said to be huge, but Feiyan was dressed thinly, and the rain fell on her, still feeling cold and permeating tightly.

    She pushed open the door of Wu's house and was about to press down the hat, when Yu Guang suddenly saw a familiar figure.

    Chen Miansheng was holding a plain white oiled paper umbrella, standing in the shade of the tree opposite Wu's house.

    Fei Yan was stunned for an instant, unaware that the rain was hitting her shoulders one after another.

    Still Chen Miansheng spotted her with his eyes on his side, and walked quickly to her under the umbrella, frowning and carefully guarding her under the umbrella: "Why did she come out just wearing a hat?"

    Heat rushed towards his face . Fei Yan suddenly felt that the surrounding temperature had risen a bit with Chen Miansheng's approach.

    She pursed her lips uncomfortably, and whispered: "Uncle Wu's umbrella was lent to someone else. Except for the hat, there is nothing else that can cover the rain."

    She blinked again and quietly glanced at Chen Miansheng. "Why are you here?"

    Chen Miansheng: "If I didn't come, wouldn't I let you go home in the rain all the way?"

    Fei Yan stuck out her tongue, a little unconvinced.

    "It's not what I think." The

    little girl's baby's fat cheeks were still reddish, and Chen Miansheng sighed silently and said warmly.

    "When you left the medicine hall, I felt that the weather was a bit wrong. After returning to the small courtyard, it started to rain, so I wanted to come and pick you up."

    "...Oh." The space under the umbrella was too narrow, and Fei Yan felt that the two were too close at the same time, she said awkwardly "thank you".

    Chen Miansheng obviously also noticed Fei Yan's uncomfortableness.

    He inadvertently swept across the elbows that the two of them were about to rub, and his Adam's apple rolled slightly, explaining aloud.

    "I was going out in a hurry, and I didn't expect that Uncle Wu would not have an umbrella at home, so I only brought one, so I had to wrong you."

    Fei Yan shook her head hurriedly.

    Chen Miansheng was already a surprise to pick her up at Wu's door in person, so what could she be wronged?

    The two of them held an umbrella and started walking towards the courtyard. The sky was dim, and no one else could be seen along the road.

    Raindrops hit the umbrella surface one after another, making a slight "crack" sound.

    The wind blew, and the drizzle drifted under the umbrella.

    Chen Miansheng lowered his eyes, got closer to Fei Yan, and tilted the umbrella toward her.

    The rain is still pattering underground, but the temperature under the umbrella seems to be rising sharply.

    The rich and light pine cold scent is intertwined and kneaded together, together with the heartbeat that is getting faster and faster, and it quietly sounds in the gentle rainy night.