Fei Yan was taken aback: "Huh?"

    Chen Miansheng said with his own considerations that night. Gave her a listen.

    After a brief pause for two seconds, he said again.

    "I just didn't expect Xiao Wuyi to find that the situation is not that simple. After obtaining the consent of the elderly, they were sent to a better medical clinic in Yunxian County for medical treatment. Now there is no major problem. "I

    thought she would be happy after telling the truth to the kitten in this way. However, as Chen Miansheng said more, Fei Yan's eyebrows frowned.

    Chen Miansheng noticed something was wrong, stopped

    talking at the right time, and asked softly: "What's the matter?" Fei Yan pursed her lips, and her hands on her side tightened. She looked down and hesitated for a long time before asking hesitantly. The question that had been hidden in her heart for a long time came out.

    "Chen Miansheng, have I never asked you, who are you?"

    It's just the shopkeeper of the medicine hall in a remote town. Why is the temperament incompatible with the personality here? The conditions of food, clothing, housing and transportation are completely different from those around them.

    There are so many precious medicinal materials in the medicine hall. The jade pendant with the character "sheng" he once gave to Gu Wu, and Chen Bingwan, who came to Dongfeng Town to look for him...

    There are too many doubts. , So that it is difficult for Feiyan not to doubt what Chen Miansheng's true identity is.

    Chen Miansheng was slightly startled.

    Feiyan asked very lightly. Even when she said this, her eyes were just looking around the medicine hall, as if this were just a question she asked casually and casually.

    But Chen Miansheng couldn't be more clear, this was definitely not something he could fool with a simple answer like "I am Chen Miansheng".

    He opened his mouth dumbly, and after a long silence, he laughed and said, "Why do you suddenly remember to ask this."

    "Because I told you who I am, where I come from, and what identity I am," Fei Yan said. After a two-second pause here, he finally raised his eyes to look at Xiang Chen Miansheng, "But you never seem to have given me such an opportunity to let me know about you."

    Chen Miansheng's eyes sank after hearing this. Squinted his eyes.

    At this time, the voices of other people were still around the medicine hall, but Chen Miansheng and Fei Yan seemed to be in a dead silence.

    Time seems to have stopped at the moment Feiyan's voice just fell.

    It took a long time before Fei Yan withdrew her gaze and straightened up casually.

    "Sorry, I was negligent. I don't seem to have asked you this way..."

    If it is in modern times, after all, she and Chen Miansheng are just the tenant and the landlord, even she Still a tenant who has not paid the rent.

    Thinking about it this way, she really shouldn't ask Chen Miansheng such a private question straightforwardly.

    It's as if you are asking the teacher for sin.

    The last syllable of the word "field" was still in time, and Chen Miansheng spoke softly.

    "It's not that I don't want to tell you, it's just..." At this point, Chen Miansheng suddenly remembered something and laughed deeply, his tone a little helpless.