They watched the direction Chen Miansheng was leaving, and couldn't wait any longer, so they flew in front of the food box, opened the lid of the box, and stuffed the boiled meat with their muddy hands, even the gravy. Flowing from the wrist to the cuffs was unnoticeable.

    ——He is obviously starving, like a hungry wolf who has never seen food in a few lifetimes.

    "Remember the war that the guests who came to the same medicine hall mentioned before?" Chen Miansheng's voice rang suddenly.

    Fei Yan managed to endure the huge shock in her heart and turned to look at Chen Miansheng.

    "Those should be refugees who have fled. When I came to the market to select gifts for Little Orange, I passed by here by accident and found them by accident." Chen Miansheng said.

    "I don't know where they came from, how they got here, where their relatives went, and I don't know if there are any such people in Dongfeng Town besides them."

    "I only know that ordinary inns are unwilling to accept them. Even higher states and counties want to manage, but they can’t manage here for the time being.”

    “Today is New Year’s Eve, the day when the whole family is reunited, but they can only hide here for a

    living and become homeless.” Chen Miansheng said. It stopped abruptly here, and fell silent again between one person and one cat.

    What he didn't tell the little orange cat was that when he first found these refugees, the traces of them fleeing were more obvious.

    The scars of different shades, the clothes that can hardly cover the body, are so hungry that they can even dig the bark of a few old trees beside the ruined temple to eat. The mud in the ground and the wild grass that grows wildly due to unmanagement have also become For their food.

    As there were no adequate clothing to avoid the cold, several people had frozen to death in the temple, and the remaining people, hungry, hungry, and wounded, were almost non-human.

    It is not that Chen Miansheng has not considered sending these refugees to other places, but it is an indisputable fact that no one in Dongfeng Town is willing to accept them.

    And I don’t know what happened to these refugees in the process of fleeing.

    Even in the face of Chen Miansheng, who has been given clothes and vegetarian food for nearly half a month.

    There is no one else around. It is reasonable to say that Chen Miansheng's words should have been told to her, but Feiyan felt that he was more like he was telling her to herself.

    She knew that Chen Miansheng was different from others. In Chen Miansheng, she seemed to always be able to see the shadow of fraternity, even though the meaning of the word "fraternity" was too heavy.

    She licked her lips and took a deep look in the direction of the temple.

    Somehow, she felt that although Chen Miansheng looked as usual at this time, he should not feel very comfortable in his heart, because when she saw those children, she also felt very uncomfortable.

    But other than that, she felt as if she knew more about Chen Miansheng.

    She dangled her tail and leaned close to Chen Miansheng subconsciously, resting her hairy little head on his warm neck and rubbed it gently and comfortingly.

    This emotion continued until one person and one cat returned to the small courtyard, causing Feiyan to feel a little bit unaware of eating when she ate.