Fei Yan turned her head and looked out the sunny window, nodding hesitantly.

    As usual, she should have finished the morning meal by this time, and she was carried to the same medicine hall by Chen Miansheng. However, today Chen Miansheng not only didn't wake her up, but also sat in the house slowly and read, which was really unusual.

    "Today is New Year's Eve. At the beginning of the new year, how is the day going today represents the good or bad fortune of the next year. The townspeople are taboo. They don't go to the medicine hall to get medicine, even if they go there. Use it."

    Chen Miansheng explained it carefully because he was worried that the kitten would not understand human customs.

    Of course Fei Yan understands this. No wonder the number of patients who came to the medicine hall a few days ago is getting fewer and fewer. It turns out that this is the reason.

    "But that's okay. I can steal some free time and spend a good New Year's Eve at home with the little orange," Chen Miansheng said, habitually rubbing the furry head of his kitten, "I'm hungry. I’m ready to eat, and it’s in the wood house."

    Feiyan nodded obediently, raised Mao Mao's head and rubbed it against Chen Miansheng's palm before ran to the wood house very consciously.

    Today’s Korean food is much richer than before. Deep-fried crispy fish, minced salted egg yolks, marinade soup, etc. are laid out in a circle, and a small bowl is added next to it, with two dumplings lying in it.

    Feiyan smacked her lips with satisfaction, but she didn't expect to have such a good thing as an extra meal on New Year's Eve.

    She had just picked up a crisp fish and wanted to swallow it into her stomach, when she suddenly heard two heavy knocks outside the door.

    She held the crispy fish, hesitated for two seconds, put the crispy fish back into the bowl, and ran back to Chen Miansheng again, pulling his robe toward the door.

    Chen Miansheng: "Someone knocks on the door?"

    Fei Yan shook her tail.

    He nodded, put down the scriptures in his hand, and walked to the gate of the courtyard to open the door.

    The person here is Wu Gang again.

    Wu Gang didn't care whether Chen Miansheng could hear or not, so he opened his mouth and shouted "Treasurer Chen, Happy New Year's Eve".

    He looked up and down Chen Miansheng's clothes, and he laughed: "The shopkeeper Chen is really festive, it's a bit like the wedding gown worn by the groom's official."

    He said, and looked down at Fei Yan: "Hey, the little orange cat has changed her outfit today."

    Feiyan blinked expectantly.

    Is it a good match?

    Unexpectedly, Wu Gang blurted out: "When the shopkeeper Chen gets married one day, the little orange cat is dressed like this. It's quite suitable to hold a flower basket to be a'little companion'."

    Fei Yan: "?"

    Chen Miansheng couldn't hear Wu Gang. Of course, I didn’t understand that the kitten who was happily following out in the last second, but in the next second, he changed to a cat, and walked into the house without looking back.

    He glanced at Wu Gang and wanted to ask something. Then he thought that even if Wu Gang answered him, he could not hear him at all. After a somewhat self-deprecating smile, he quickly cleared up his emotions and asked, "Why Brother Wu here? "